Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nash.jpg
WTF, HOW?????

[thread="654406"]Quote:[/thread]
Take Russell off and OKC is a 11th or 12th seed. Take Harden off and HOU could be 8th or 9th. Russell is doing way more than Harden is for his squad. Plenty of ex players have come out and said he's the MVP.

Man...no

take kawhi off the spurs and that team is a 20W team
for some odd reason, cavs struggle without bron, even with all that talent

Last edited:
Beverley
Gordon
Ariza
Anderson
Capela

That team would have a top 10 pick in the draft :lol:

[thread="654406"]Quote:[/thread]
Take Russell off and OKC is a 11th or 12th seed. Take Harden off and HOU could be 8th or 9th. Russell is doing way more than Harden is for his squad. Plenty of ex players have come out and said he's the MVP.

Man...no

take kawhi off the spurs and that team is a 20W team

Hahahahahah, you trolling me? Spurs a playoff team with or without him.

Thunder have a trash squad.

Rockets have a better team. Out of your ****** mind if you disagree.

Don't even half to take him off OKC man. He doesn't average this triple double, the Thunder are fighting with the Suns and Lakers for ping pong balls. 

The dude is responsible for the most points in NBA history. But if you take him off the team they still an 8 seed. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Rockets have mad shooters, Thunder have ZERO. Rockets would definitely hang around. D'Antoni can run his offense with shooters like that.

Tony Parker
Danny Green
Jonathan Simmons
Aldridge
Dwayne Dedmond

LMFAO. That team would win 25 games tops.

Harden def deserves some credit man......

Dantoni too. I mean....LOOK at that roster
laugh.gif
It's literally tailor made, a bunch of guys who want to shoot 3s. Harden makes it go because of his scoring prowess, but we've literally seen Nash do the same thing as far as being a playmaker and the team being prolific from deep.

All these dudes eyeing for an MVP trophy while all da real MVPs have their sights set on the championship AKA the real objective. Idk. It just seems real funny to me how the eventual MVP won't get further than CP0 in the playoffs.

Side note: I remember in 2012 Kobe only needed like 40 points over the lottery bound Kings in the last game of the season to clinch the scoring title, but he chose to rest to preserve himself for the playoffs. Are there any other instances of things like that happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom