Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden and Russ care TOO much about the MVP.

That should tell you these ***** ain't REAL MVPs.

Never seen ***** soo thirsty for the award man :lol:. I've seen dudes chase scoring titles and accolades....but the campaigning for MVP award by harden and Russ is OD.

The best players in the league let it speak for themselves. Hell, '08 was probably the last really close MVP race....and neither Kobe or Cp3 were gunning for it like crazy (although Kobe got that lifetime achievement MVP [emoji]128564[/emoji], deserving though).

Bron
KD
Steph
Kawhi

These dudes just play the game man.....

Harden and Russ care TOO much about the MVP.

That should tell you these ***** ain't REAL MVPs.

Never seen ***** soo thirsty for the award man
laugh.gif
. I've seen dudes chase scoring titles and accolades....but the campaigning for MVP award by harden and Russ is OD.

The best players in the league let it speak for themselves. Hell, '08 was probably the last really close MVP race....and neither Kobe or Cp3 were gunning for it like crazy (although Kobe got that lifetime achievement MVP [emoji]128564[/emoji], deserving though).

Bron
KD
Steph
Kawhi

These dudes just play the game man.....
Lets not act like Bron wasn't crying about the last 2 years also

Harden is a *****, a true broad. He's made a few weak comments like this. Just shut the hell up and play. I'm hoping all these comments hurts him in the standings. Russell has had a better season and plays on a team with less talent than Houston meanwhile not crying and complaining like a *****. **** Harden.

Yo Cavs got robbed a FEW times. I don't see how that happens like that. LeBron filthy rich, I don't know how he didn't **** all over the refs after the game. Disgusting.

People really think LeBron wouldn't average more rebounds or assists if he could pull it off? Dude knows his limits
LeBron has never had usage close to Russ this year. And LeBron also don't stay in the paint not guarding his man consistently. If you don't think he could put up stats similar, better then what Russ does and I don't know what to tell you... Look in his last two finals against the best d in the L.

Last edited:
A 6th seed winning less than 50 games has won MVP before?

Take Russell off and OKC is a 11th or 12th seed. Take Harden off and HOU could be 8th or 9th. Russell is doing way more than Harden is for his squad. Plenty of ex players have come out and said he's the MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom