Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ got the MVP in a chokehold now. He's been better than Harden coming down the stretch. Everybody that don't wanna see him get it gon be mad as ****. :lol:

Russ big men >Harden big men. This narrative that Russ has nobody needs to stop.

Russ is this gen Iverson. He'll put up crazy numbers but he's not a winner . his style of ball won't ever win ish. Easy to see why Kd ain't want to play with him anymore.

Not a winner my ***, y'all expecting him to win 50 games with this supporting cast in the West? Really? Wait till Presti is able to build a team around him. Might take a year or two like it took for the Lakers to do for Kobe after Shaq left. If he has a team built to his strengths I guarantee the Thunder will be perennial contenders again. NBA has become a league where you need 2 or 3 stars to be an elite squad. Thunder dont even have close to 2 right now.

Last edited:
Not a winner my ***, y'all expecting him to win 50 games with this supporting cast in the West? Really? Wait till Presti is able to build a team around him. Might take a year or two like it took for the Lakers to do for Kobe after Shaq left. If he has a team built to his strengths I guarantee the Thunder will be perennial contenders again.
I'm not seeing it.  The only realistic option they have right now is Blake Griffin too.

Also look at Harden's roster in 14/15 and tell me it isn't comparable.  I know Dwight played half the season, but still.

I'm not seeing it.  The only realistic option they have right now is Blake Griffin too.

Also look at Harden's roster in 14/15 and tell me it isn't comparable.  I know Dwight played half the season, but still.

Harden had 7 guys averaging double figures. Russ has 3.

Not a winner my ***, y'all expecting him to win 50 games with this supporting cast in the West? Really? Wait till Presti is able to build a team around him. Might take a year or two like it took for the Lakers to do for Kobe after Shaq left. If he has a team built to his strengths I guarantee the Thunder will be perennial contenders again. NBA has become a league where you need 2 or 3 stars to be an elite squad. Thunder dont even have close to 2 right now.
Kd would of had this team as a 4th seed or higher.
No triple double Stat padding necessary. We've see when Kd led them and Russ missed sometime just how much better he is then Russ. Mvp and 4th seed without the triple double record

Last edited:
Kd would of had this team as a 4th seed. No triple double Stat padding necessary. We've see when Kd led them and Russ missed sometime just how much better he is then Russ.

So he'd have them 2 games better? Impressive.

Harden had 7 guys averaging double figures. Russ has 3.
Disregard the stats and tell me the team isn't comparable talent wise.  The difference is Harden that season allow others to get involved offensively, you can't say the same for Westbrook/Presti/Donovan...whoever is calling the shots there.

Kanter alone is better than every single player outside of Harden and Dwight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom