Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so messed up LAL can't lose. ***** hilarious!
Duh Captain Obvious.

But if you tell me something like , "hey man, that new Wu Tang song is flames" on Friday, are you going to come in on Sunday and then Monday and again on Wednesday and then Thursday and Saturday and say "hey man, that new Wu Tang song is flames" ?

You repeat yourself like that?
Man, at least tell me if they have any other good songs or even bad ones.

Dog...shut up. It's the damn topic at hand.

Some of it is tongue in cheek.

YOU'VE come in here after every OKC game and have done the SAME exact thing....except on the other end.

Every night is you saying,"y'all are repeating yourselves"....not realizing...YOU are repeating yourself. Inception.

Relax....enjoy the ride, enjoy the responses and differing opinions to a relevant topic.

If they benefit so incredibly from Westbrook how are they having similar statistical seasons as in years past?

Kd would of had this team as a 4th seed or higher.
No triple double Stat padding necessary. We've see when Kd led them and Russ missed sometime just how much better he is then Russ. Mvp and 4th seed without the triple double record

Well I still consider KD the second best player in the league so if he would've had them a couple games better than I dont think thats necessarily a bad thing. Also, that squad had Reggie Jackson as a backup to Russ who was ballin that year and Serge at his best. I'd say that supporting cast was a little better than this one,

I saw the Westbrook statline and thought it was a joke.

Like numbers you put up in NBA2k.

Westbrook's 42nd triple-double of the season was a 50-point, 16-rebound, 10-assist performance Sunday that concluded with his 36-foot buzzer-beater that gave the Thunder a 106-105 victory over the Denver Nuggets. The loss eliminated Denver from playoff contention.

This is so ridiculous that you kind of get numb to it these days.

edit: But **** Russ for knocking my Nuggets out of the playoffs.

Last edited:
I saw the Westbrook statline and thought it was a joke.

Like numbers you put up in NBA2k.

Westbrook's 42nd triple-double of the season was a 50-point, 16-rebound, 10-assist performance Sunday that concluded with his 36-foot buzzer-beater that gave the Thunder a 106-105 victory over the Denver Nuggets. The loss eliminated Denver from playoff contention.

This is so ridiculous that you kind of get numb to it these days.

edit: But **** Russ for knocking my Nuggets out of the playoffs.

the young core :frown:

From "competing for the 8th seed" to having to pull out MWP for disrupting the tank.

Life, please slow down

Last edited:

It's so messed up LAL can't lose. ***** hilarious!
Duh Captain Obvious.

But if you tell me something like , "hey man, that new Wu Tang song is flames" on Friday, are you going to come in on Sunday and then Monday and again on Wednesday and then Thursday and Saturday and say "hey man, that new Wu Tang song is flames" ?

You repeat yourself like that?
Man, at least tell me if they have any other good songs or even bad ones.
Dog...shut up. It's the damn topic at hand.

Some of it is tongue in cheek.

YOU'VE come in here after every OKC game and have done the SAME exact thing....except on the other end.

Every night is you saying,"y'all are repeating yourselves"....not realizing...YOU are repeating yourself. Inception.

Relax....enjoy the ride, enjoy the responses and differing opinions to a relevant topic.
1. Shut your fake *** up for I slap you tasteless.

2. I have not.

THE TANK

adsuhoifsanihsudnajjsdoihfsanjdfk;

roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom