Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DLO couldn't get better seats for tha fam?

DAMN 
mean.gif

RAT BASTARD

A Friend has had it!

a-friend seen that game winner and 42nd triple dub by russ and now the real chest puffing can truly begin. he turning into collector talmin about "imma smack you" and making threats and **** :lol:

a-friend, you too grown for all that **** bro.

[thread="654406"]Quote:[/thread]

[thread="654406"] [/thread]

a-friend, you too grown for all that **** bro.
Never too grown to smack a Man for the right reason.

Wavy is good people but that doesn't mean he can't get slapped, right @The Collector

you, i, and all of us know that once you start asking the collector to prove your point and validate you, you've officially gone off the deep end.

:stoneface: this dude b made.

That's that soft boy lebron type stuff. I'd fully expect him to slide out with the paperwork, like yea yea, but did you check my statistics doh?

MVP Russ wouldn't say no beta stuff like that. While he says all he wants to do is win, he's doing exactly what he needs to do to do just that. It happens to be triple doubles.

Harden not letting his play do his talkin no mo. Son like 'Waittttt, what about meeeeee????'
leave Harden alone.

Considering Durant won with similar circumstances, it's still a valid argument.

OKC had the 2nd best record in the league and the Spurs didn't have a MVP candidate. How does that compare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom