Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People really think LeBron wouldn't average more rebounds or assists if he could pull it off? Dude knows his limits
LeBron has never had usage close to Russ this year. And LeBron also don't stay in the paint not guarding his man consistently. If you don't think he could put up stats similar, better then what Russ does and I don't know what to tell you... Look in his last two finals against the best d in the L.

if you think bron can bring that level of energy that he bron in the finals, throught 80 games lmaooo, yeaaa, good luck with that.

bruh has never even played 82 games in a single season has he? you don't think he would've when he averaged the 8-8 to just go for 2 more in each category? Since that'd be that easy for him.

No matter what anyone thinks, Bron cares about his stats as much as ANYBODY.

So Harden losing Dwight for half the season isn't similar to KD losing Westbrook for 36 games?  You should know it's not just strictly wins, but that is definitely the biggest factor.

The circumstances in which the context he's bringing up "winning" are not similar no.

I'm going to have to block a lot of people I see. Just blasphemy all over the place.

So Harden losing Dwight for half the season isn't similar to KD losing Westbrook for 36 games?  You should know it's not just strictly wins, but that is definitely the biggest factor.

well said. theyve been telling harden and everyone else that wins is the most important thing. until this year where suddenly its not about winning anymore. russ's last 2 buzzer beaters were against teams he had NO business struggling against tbh. its disrespectful how they try to make it seems like russ is being considered mvp for ANYTHING other than his triple doubles. like i said before, giving it to russ under these circumstances will have players trying to show out instead of trying to win for a long time to come. and thats bad for basketball.

Serious question is Russ 16-17 more impressive than Curry 15-16??

I don't think it's more impressive, but on the same level as it. One of the greatest individual seasons of all time. That can be said about either season.

Point Godzilla. Bof of em/

K dot overrated af. And I like him in small doses.

good kid, maad city didn't get nearly enough love namely because kendrick was still relatively small. and section 80 still gotta be one of the best mixtapes out there. not saying kdot is better than nas, but overrated? nahh

well said. theyve been telling harden and everyone else that wins is the most important thing. until this year where suddenly its not about winning anymore. russ's last 2 buzzer beaters were against teams he had NO business struggling against tbh. its disrespectful how they try to make it seems like russ is being considered mvp for ANYTHING other than his triple doubles. like i said before, giving it to russ under these circumstances will have players trying to show out instead of trying to win for a long time to come. and thats bad for basketball.

Players have been showing out since the beginning of time, you making it seem like the thunder have a losing record and Russ don't care about winning :smh:

View media item 2399673

Last edited:
No it won't, it's just a recognition of the historic season he's had. Him winning the award isn't going to be a detriment to basketball. Hell Steph chucking 400 3s has had more of an influence. Y'all wouldn't dare say that's bad for basketball on all levels cause if you've watched it more players are doing that more. You can't replicate Russ' energy and heart.

good kid, maad city didn't get nearly enough love namely because kendrick was still relatively small. and section 80 still gotta be one of the best mixtapes out there. not saying kdot is better than nas, but overrated? nahh
when people say he's the goat and better then Nas. That's overrating him. Overrated doesn't mean trash. I like him, he's very Good.

Just like Russ overrated and he's far from trash. A top 10 nba player. I'd put him at the 5 - 6 range and I can't stand him but thats besides the point . But when people say he's top 3, they overrating him.

It's like people don't understand what overrated means. You can be very good and overrated at the same time.

Last edited:
when people say he's the goat and better then Nas. That's overrating him. Overrated doesn't mean trash. I like him, he's very Good.

Just like Russ overrated and he's far from trash. A top 10 nba player. But when people say he's top 3, they overrating him.

It's like people don't understand what overrated means.
Russ is a top 5 player on the planet

Nas debut was in 94, kendricks was in 2012. Of course there will be some discrepancy in this dicsussion :lol:

K. Dot on his way to being the greatest, only thing stopping him is time. He does not have a bad project and 2 certified classics in his discography.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom