Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

They shot less 3s that year but he was surrounded by 

James Harden          27.4ppg

Trevor Ariza              12.8ppg
Pat Beverly               10.1ppg
Dwight Howard         15.8ppg
Montijunas                12ppg
Terrence Jones         11.7ppg
Josh Smith                12ppg
Corey Brewer            11.9ppg
Jason Terry                7ppg

Look at the games played. If we where having a draft between the thunder players this year and rocket players 2 years ago sans harden and Westbrook. I guarantee the first 4 would be thunder players.
You have to be kidding......

You hate your team or what. This is like the 3rd or 4th time I've seen you touch this but for real, Dwight and Bev deserve way more respect than what you are giving them here.

First 4 should be OKC players?
laugh.gif
 That's messed up man.

Dwight may not be Dwight of old but, No way you find 1 player on OKC you would have over him, much less 4.

And same with Bev.

Look at the games played. If we where having a draft between the thunder players this year and rocket players 2 years ago sans harden and Westbrook. I guarantee the first 4 would be thunder players.
Those players produced for Harden. If we are taking into account games played,  than Russ this year had...

Oladipo         16ppg

Adams          11.4ppg

Kanter          14.4ppg

Roberson      6.6ppg

Sabonis        5.8ppg

Grant            5.3ppg

Abrines        5.9ppg

Christon       2.8ppg

And that's with Russ having the season of his career

Warriors in 5.

Spurs in 6.

Clippers in 6. (I struggle with this decision most, Jazz are tough)

Rockets in 5.

Should be fun to see Warriors/Clippers :lol:

The Clip show vs Utah will be a good series based on D. Jordan and Gobert alone, although Gobert isn't too much of a liability if sent to the line.

I am legit interested though.

I would think Clips would go all out and push it to the limit honestly. Tired of being dominated by them.
Well first, it's the Jazz.

The Clipper fan in me is worried because they're unlucky af. The basketball head in me says it'll be a 5 gamer. Nothing suggest Utah will win that series. They've dropped like 19 or 21 against LAC and basically got swept in a season series this year.

As far as GSW is concerned...yeahhh
laugh.gif
my only hope is that the way the clippers are playing now, will ride through the first round, and take that momentum into the 2nd round so it'll at least be competitive.

It's perfectly ok to talk **** about certain guys on here if it's the "in thing" at the moment.

Start ******** on Westbrook and ****** start acting like you clowning their fathers.

Ya'll ****** ***** too much. This is a hater thread. All you ****** hate on somebody...

It's perfectly ok to talk **** about certain guys on here if it's the "in thing" at the moment.

Start ******** on Westbrook and ****** start acting like you clowning their fathers.

Ya'll ****** ***** too much. This is a hater thread. All you ****** hate on somebody...

Dudes act the same way when you don't kiss Steph Curry feet like they do.

Acting like ALL of Westbrooks rebounds come from uncontested missed FT's is just as bad as the, "Lamelo Ball scored 92 points from cherrypicking" arguments.......

You have to be kidding......

You hate your team or what. This is like the 3rd or 4th time I've seen you touch this but for real, Dwight and Bev deserve way more respect than what you are giving them here.

First 4 should be OKC players?:lol:  That's messed up man.

Dwight may not be Dwight of old but, No way you find 1 player on OKC you would have over him, much less 4.
And same with Bev.

Adams or kanter for 70+ games > Dwight for 41

Bev only played 55. Jason terry and Pablo prigino were the starting and backup point guards.

9 players on that roster are no longer in the NBA 2 years later.

That team was ravaged by injuries. Ariza or Montiejunas were the 2nd best players who were on that team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom