Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pimp.gif

What you guys want to see? (we know they wont win). But for our entertainment purposes.

Cavs-Pacers
Cavs-Heat
Cavs-Bulls

Celtics-Heat
Celtics-Pacers
Celtics-Bulls

It looks like for sure it is

Wiz-Hawks
Raps-Bucks

Tonight is the last Pistons game at the Palace of Auburn Hills.

I'm heartbroken. :frown:

So many memories bro.

Big Summer for us on the Horizon.

Need to shake a little up. Depending on what pick, packing it with reggie or andre :lol:

New arena gonna be LIT.

Last edited:
Tonight is the last Pistons game at the Palace of Auburn Hills.

I'm heartbroken. :frown:

So many memories bro.

Big Summer for us on the Horizon.

Need to shake a little up. Depending on what pick, packing it with reggie or andre :lol:

New arena gonna be LIT.

sooo many memories. So many mammories..:evil:

I can't believe theyre closing it though. So wild. Ive made friends so with many of the employees. Many of which have said they won't be heading downtown. Just a bummer all over.

Went to Joe Louis yesterday. That was sad af too.

Team def has some huge changes to make. I've talked to scouts and coaches...everybody is available. Fair game.

I'd keep Ish for the bench. But if a deal comes calling, he's movable. Dre and reggie gotta go. I like marcus and tobias, but they arent really next level kind of players..

New stadium is gonna be insane. Only thing I'm worried about is the traffic DT. That is gonna be chaos. I've been talking with my rep so I'll more than likely be down there. Seating is different, but my seat will probably be the same that I have now, just over to the left some. I'm to the right of half court, I'd be to the left. We'll see. Prices went up something epic 0_0

The Palace and Joe Louis are pretty dated venues. Especially Joe Louis, it looks like walking into a time machine to the 80s

The Palace and Joe Louis are pretty dated venues. Especially Joe Louis, it looks like walking into a time machine to the 80s

joe louis is 38, I'll give you that. It def feels old. Bathrooms dont even have urinals....its has a pee trough that everybody shares :x :x :x :x trife af. sus af

but that history though. :smokin

Palace is on point though. It's only 28. and 2 years ago underwent a 45 million dollar renovation on the inside. New seating, new state of the art jumbo 360 tele screen, new restaurants and upgraded clubs. Just to abandon it. they told me they arent planning on taking any of it. Not even the court or hoops.

To put that in perspective, the Oracle is like 56 yrs old.

Last edited:
Yeah but the Oracle is terrible. Probably the worst arena in the league out of all of the arenas that i've been to. Should of been abandoned years ago

You guys been to Amway?? It's the truth. I think it's my favorite. That whole experience is fire. Staples is pretty underwelming inside for what you'd expect out in hollywood. Quicken Loans is kind of legit too.

You guys been to Amway?? It's the truth. I think it's my favorite. That whole experience is fire. Staples is pretty underwelming inside for what you'd expect out in hollywood. Quicken Loans is kind of legit too.
Been to Amway. It's legit. Love the practice facility. Willing to bet our new arena is going to look just like that, with the practice court (which I spent most of time when I was there)and arena in the same spot. Their concourse is beautiful.

STAPLES is a great arena to me but underwhelming when it comes to basketball. And it makes sense because it isn't built to be a basketball arena, it's a hockey arena that hosts basketball teams. Biggest reservation about STAPLES is how far away fans are from the floor unlike, say the peak in OKC or the Oracle in GSW. You get A1 treatment sitting courtside though for Clipper games. Everything's free, free access to the arena club, and the new arena club upstairs is lit.

LA Live has come a long way though man. I remember when it was nothing but parking lots and now it's becoming the epicenter of LA lowkey

Last edited:
Wait, Cippers getting a new arena in Seattle?
No the Clippers aren't moving to seattle but they're probably have one by the time their lease runs out on STAPLES in 2024. Ballmer was talking about it with Bill Simmons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom