Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nkrbyx9Lhd1rgza3xo1_400.gif

Three more 1st place votes for Russ from Momo, Wilbon, and Isola. Think that's 10 so far. He may actually run away with this.

Three more 1st place votes for Russ from Momo, Wilbon, and Isola. Think that's 10 so far. He may actually run away with this.
Yep, I was watching PTI with them, I have a feeling lot of these writers love the KD left narrative

Wilbon told some story about Russ struggling against PHX and then staying after to put up more shots

You can't compete with them narratives 

Russ got caught eyeing that MVP trophy.

KD left after.

Russ is now the supposed frontrunner for MVP.

Can he really be mad still.....or nah?

This new breed can't even play hungover :smh:. Artest used to get lit at halftime and still had enough energy to beat on fans during TV timeouts. Dudes like magic and rodman would hoop fresh off 48 hour sex and coke binges. Bronny can't even get his two step on before he's on the bench next game in house shoes

This new breed can't even play hungover :smh:. Artest used to get lit at halftime and still had enough energy to beat on fans during TV timeouts. Dudes like magic and rodman would hoop fresh off 48 hour sex and coke binges. Bronny can't even get his two step on before he's on the bench next game in house shoes

oscar robertson, is that you??

He'd be the first dude in basically 40 years to be MVP w/ less than 50 wins.

Broke a 50 year-old record.

Legendary stuff.

Pretty remarkable that he never broke down at any point during the year.

Harden typically hasn't gotten those cheap foul calls in the playoffs that he gets in the regular season, plus his wrist...really close to picking OKC in the upset. I'll have to see what happens in Game 1.

Absolutely false

Well I mean Regular Season Harden & Playoff Harden have been 2 different dudes since he's been in Houston.

I def think OKC can take us in a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom