Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant teach size and wingspan...also yeah i know he was in the D league and all but dude is a mammoth and his presence in the paint will be needed in the playoffs

cant wait til he has to switch onto curry, and dies. son legs gon look like a crazy straw

tumblr_ojeovhhRQu1rsnx72o1_500.png

Telling sign on Larry Sanders came after he signed with #Cavs, when Celtics source told me, "They can have him." C's had also worked him out
Cavs to sign Edy Tavares, cut Larry Sanders 

C9NYIEOWsAA9TMP.jpg:small

Last edited:
That Jersey list is interesting. The fact that James Harden is so low..

The rockets jerseys are trash. They in need of a rebranding more than any other team in the league
Thunder. Ugliest jerseys in the league by far. Even the alts are horrible that Rockets black alt is dope.

nah. sunrise okc jerseys are clean. and that navy with the white accents ill too.

rockets black is ill as hell, but they also have that traaaaaaash af checkboard one. looks like 2 double cheeseburgers and curly frie Checkers bag.

I hope pistons try a rebrand and change their colors up. i hate red/white/blue. They had that failed chrome joint. Need a black colorway.

Larry really thought he could quit the game and binge smoke the loud then try to hop back in it. That's not how it works b I really can't believe Cavs were desperate enough to sign him 
laugh.gif

Silver deaded the dress code for the culture.

Waiting some somebody to come through rocking the durag with the cape out. i feel like russ the closest we got to trying it.

bron wears durags all of the time for the style, maybe he'll try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom