Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be. My whole point in all of that is that the guy was set before playing in the NBA. That wasn't earned. You don't earn the contract he got from playing 4 years of HS basketball.
yes you do....
he is the biggest nba prospect ever, plus everybody signs their shoe deals before going to the nba :lol:
you honestly just sound like a hater right now bro.

How do you compare the value of a prep to pro guy in a different financial era to a guy in the 80s. You're doing a lot of reaching.

I could be. My whole point in all of that is that the guy was set before playing in the NBA. That wasn't earned. You don't earn the contract he got from playing 4 years of HS basketball.
he quite literally earned that contract from HS ball :lol:

But he did earn it based off him being the best HS prospect probably ever.

There's been accounts of Lebron destroying the Cavs in open runs when he was a junior in HS

****** got mad about bron's comments after the 2011 finals because it hit close to home for them.
what he said was facts

**** Bron.

Always. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Edit: 

And with regards to the Steph Curry hate, 99.9% of it comes from insecure LeBronze stans. Called it as soon as Kobe retired, and just like clockwork, his haters became Steph haters.

Last edited:
No one ever tries to discredit San Antonio's '99 title in a shortened season, but since it was LeBron and the Big 3 Heat...

He was the best high school player in at least 35 years since Kareem. How did he not earn it? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom