Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krispy is a tad overrated at this point. Folks get bamboozled by the occasional​ putback dunk. He's like 2 years away from getting close to where he's supposed to be

HUH????

Your trolling right?

Dude is averaging 18.1 PPG, 7.2 RPG, & 2.0 BPG in his 2nd season, when almost everyone thought he was a project player entering the draft.

If anything he has been UNDERRATED due the the Knicks drama overshadowing his play. 

His stats though his second season are almost identical to KG's in his 2nd season.

Wish he would've progressed a little more in year 2 but it's hard to do so in the environment we have.

I agree with what you said tho. For someone who was viewed as being 3-4 years away from doing anything he's been good.

We've grown in size years 1-3 and in year 4, I thought we'd hit 100, it's at 40 (compared to last years 59)

That's a little disappointing.

We've grown in size years 1-3 and in year 4, I thought we'd hit 100, it's at 40 (compared to last years 59)

That's a little disappointing.
You and I are thinking just alike man. Couldn't believe it when I looked at the submissions.

I'm hype for playoff basketball. I've been in touch with the basketball Gods all season. Good news and bad for GS fans.

The Gods won't allow KD to win this season. Something will happen and stop the Warriors. However next season KD will be forgiven and get his.

Philip Jack being a "Bad GM" is way overblown. He got Melo some damn good help. He drafted a Latvian player in Porzingus n which the fans boo'ed on draft night and is one of the best young players in the world. (So far)

Philip got a former MVP who is still young and traded biscuits for in Derrick Rose.

He got a broken down Joakim Noah, so i can't really vouch for that. Ron Baker is lookin like a decent role playing piece for the future. Phil has done his job in NYC. It's up to the players to take this team to the next level. However, i think the triangle is outdated and should be thrown out. Just run a modern offense.

Philip Jack being a "Bad GM" is way overblown. He got Melo some damn good help. He drafted a Latvian player in Porzingus n which the fans boo'ed on draft night and is one of the best young players in the world. (So far)

Philip got a former MVP who is still young and traded biscuits for in Derrick Rose.

He got a broken down Joakim Noah, so i can't really vouch for that. Ron Baker is lookin like a decent role playing piece for the future. Phil has done his job in NYC. It's up to the players to take this team to the next level. However, i think the triangle is outdated and should be thrown out. Just run a modern offense.
It's too early in the morning for this *******

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom