Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4-6 wouldn't be enough.

That Russ LeBron stat reminded me of his comment about winning the scoring title.

If LeBron was out here hunting for triple doubles the way Westbrook is he'd have 100 by now. Not to take anything away from Westbrook of course.

Last edited:
I hate
That lebron but he could average a triple double for his career if he fished for em like rw.

The Warriors and Clippers are on pace for 60+ wins and the Spurs are on pace for +57 wins so far this season last time I checked. Same for the Cavs

If those hold, there's no way an MVP doesn't come from one of those 4 teams

^^^

Y'all ****** coulda just quoted me.
laugh.gif
I legit didnt see it. Was posting from Mobile. Great minds though.

:lol:  @ someone coming to a 73 win team and winning MVP. He won't even be given the benefit of the doubt of being the MVP of the team, let alone the league. It will be between

LeBron
Kawhi
CP3

Westbrook and Harden won't have the Ws to win it and Curry and Durant will split the votes going Golden State's way while not getting enough first place votes.

Curry and Durant will be in the running once the media starts liking them again.

***** act like Bron ain't win 2 MVPs when he formed his OG super team in MIA :lol:.

The efficiency and counting stats that KD is putting up is going to be too hard to ignore.

This **** is shooting over 57% from the field....and 44% from 3 :x

Not to mention the excellent defense he's been playing as of late.

Don't see how Curry wins unless KD gets hurt or takes a step back in his production.

When has the second best player on his own team won MVP?

Don't see how Curry wins unless KD gets hurt or takes a step back in his production.

When has the second best player on his own team won MVP?

I don't think he'll win....but he'll be in the convo.

I think KD has as good as a chance at anyone at winning the MVP this year.

He was outstanding last night. ***** had what, 6 blocks :x

Watching KD maximize his basketball skills is amazing to watch. He was made to play in a system like this.

I don't think he'll win....but he'll be in the convo.

I think KD has as good as a chance at anyone at winning the MVP this year.

He was outstanding last night. ***** had what, 6 blocks :x

Watching KD maximize his basketball skills is amazing to watch. He was made to play in a system like this.

KD is as complete a player as I've ever seen coupled with the physical anomaly that he is.

It hurt me that much to see him leave my adopted hometown of OKC because I knew he would only glo up to an even higher level.

There's nothing on a basketball court he can't do, he's taken every elite players moves and incorporated them, can play 1-5 depending on the lineup, has in the arena range and is becoming an elite defender like he showed in the playoffs last year.

He's basically the zenith.

He and Curry together is the greatest amount of talent between two players in the history of the game to me, yes over Pippen and MJ.

Only thing that could've rivaled it is Bron/Wade playing together in 2009.

Last edited:
That's true in terms of how LeBron handled leaving, the parade and Wade comparing losing one game as 9/11.

I remember reading about Wade and LeBron wanting to go to Chicago until the Heat made it possible to sign Bosh and everything changed.

I think it also has to do with style of play. This Warriors team was similar to the 08 Celtics in terms of playing unselfish team basketball. The Heat team was more give LeBron or Wade the ball and let them dominate.
KD is as complete a player as I've ever seen coupled with the physical anomaly that he is.

It hurt me that much to see him leave my adopted hometown of OKC because I knew he would only glo up to an even higher level.

There's nothing on a basketball court he can't do, he's taken every elite players moves and incorporated them, can play 1-5 depending on the lineup, has in the arena range and is becoming an elite defender like he showed in the playoffs last year.

He's basically the zenith.

He and Curry together is the greatest amount of talent between two players in the history of the game to me, yes over Pippen and MJ.

Only thing that could've rivaled it is Bron/Wade playing together in 2009.
LOL you funny. MJ and Pippen were the best defenisve duo ever.

Pippen defense > Curry Offense

He does but not like Russ. Russ you can tell from tipoff he has triple double on his mind.

Bron is more focused on winning but if he's close to a triple you can tell he looks for it 

Every player does but there's levels to this and Russ is on another level 
laugh.gif
Yup. LBJ rather win the game

Last edited:

Bron doesn't hunt for stats now? Must be another Bron?
He does but not like Russ. Russ you can tell from tipoff he has triple double on his mind.

Bron is more focused on winning but if he's close to a triple you can tell he looks for it 

Every player does but there's levels to this and Russ is on another level 
laugh.gif
You didnt need to explain this. Its obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom