Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy **** these nuggets commentators are some of the worst I've ever heard. Watching nugs vs suns on a stream and it's their home broadcast. Every single play or bit of contact on the nugs their guy says "OH MY GOODNESS. I guess we're not getting that call on that contact" Almost as bad as the Celtics broadcast

Being a Nuggets fan....Altitutude TV is one of the worst :lol:

Those dudes are comically bad. Still my guys though :pimp:.

I really miss the "thuggetts" era nuggets mane. We had it all. If Kenyon Martin could inbound the ball in 09....and George Karl ain't get cancer in 2010.....we'd look at Melo and my nuggets differently.

:smh:

Scott Hastings is right up there with Sean Elliott, Austin Carr, etc. as most annoying local color analyst.

Denver has soooo many pieces that could be vital rotation players on contenders.

Nelson, chandler, Faried, DA, etc

Denver has soooo many pieces that could be vital rotation players on contenders.

Nelson, chandler, Faried, DA, etc

I always thought Doc shoulda pulled the trigger on the Jamal to Denver trade. For the clips sake.....and Wilson Chandler's as well. We got some guys wasting away here.

But Doc has a weird obsession with Jamal :lol:.

Also, Nurkic has been playing bette than Jokic.

Jokic hasn't made that jump yet. He still has all the tools though.

I always thought Doc shoulda pulled the trigger on the Jamal to Denver trade. For the clips sake.....and Wilson Chandler's as well. We got some guys wasting away here.

But Doc has a weird obsession with Jamal :lol:.

Also, Nurkic has been playing bette than Jokic.

Jokic hasn't made that jump yet. He still has all the tools though.

What I wouldn't give to have Jameer Nelson instead of Austin right now :lol:

Man, if you've given up on Rivers, all hope is lost.

It hurts me fam. I truly hope he proves me wrong and turns it around but he just hasn't been good at all this season. Clips primary bench unit been one of the best lineups in the league this year though, which is saving him but he's been flat out cringeworthy for me.

It takes him so long to shoot. 

He can be wide open in the left corner and a defender standing in the paint can close out on him before he gets it off (Rivers)

He does but not like Russ. Russ you can tell from tipoff he has triple double on his mind.
Bron is more focused on winning but if he's close to a triple you can tell he looks for it 
Every player does but there's levels to this and Russ is on another level :lol:
Smh at talking about Bron not stat watching like this man does not look at the stat sheet every timeout

Folks act like it's a bad thing when players are fighting for rebounds and trying to assist to their teammates :lol:

I wish everyday Wiggins would start stat padding and grab more boards

Last edited:
Folks act like it's a bad thing when players are fighting for rebounds and trying to assist to their teammates
laugh.gif

If you've never seen a player completely disrupt the entire team by chasing stats...I don't know what to tell you.

Reactions: OTG
Folks act like it's a bad thing when players are fighting for rebounds and trying to assist to their teammates :lol:

"We definitely should have lost, and it was all my fault," Green said. "I was selfishly unselfish, if you know what [that] means. And so we started turning the ball over, due to my self[ish] unselfishness, and it was all downhill from there.”

"In other words," he explained, "I was chasing a triple-double. Coach came to me at halftime like, 'You better get it in this third quarter, 'cause you ain’t playing in the fourth,' and it was all downhill from there. So definitely my fault, what went on tonight. Good thing we were able to get the win. Only right I was able to make a play after causing us to be in that position."

Link

Totally inexcusable for LA to drop a game against the Pacers with no Paul George. This should of been a scooby snack of a game. The Clippers just showing their true colors, like up said up there in his post. Can't have Glen Robinson III gettin' off on your squad. Shame on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom