Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time Ingram gets in the paint, the slightest contact knocks him completely off balance and the referees aren't going to do him any favors. He should start pulling up in the mid range more often.

Can someone tell me what happen to deron Williams?
Looking over clips of his jazz days thinking WTF happen. I know he had some ankle injuries but son. I didn't expect his drop off to go this route.

Denver has soooo many pieces that could be vital rotation players on contenders.

Nelson, chandler, Faried, DA, etc

I was just talking about this with some friends of mine yesterday. That team is mostly constructed of guys who would be great pieces to a contending team if they were all shipped out to different places, but as one unit altogether without any superstar level players on their team they aren't getting anywhere. Chandler, Gallo and Faried should have BEEN shipped out by now.

Can someone tell me what happen to deron Williams?
Looking over clips of his jazz days thinking WTF happen. I know he had some ankle injuries but son. I didn't expect his drop off to go this route.

Injuries are a *****.

He was great when the nets were in NJ too.

I like how Luke has Ingram playing point forward. Great way to force him into getting comfortable as a primary ballhandler.

Denver has soooo many pieces that could be vital rotation players on contenders.

Nelson, chandler, Faried, DA, etc

I was just talking about this with some friends of mine yesterday. That team is mostly constructed of guys who would be great pieces to a contending team if they were all shipped out to different places, but as one unit altogether without any superstar level players on their team they aren't getting anywhere. Chandler, Gallo and Faried should have BEEN shipped out by now.

I said this exact thing about Philly a couple days ago :lol:

Nance is everything. Wonder if he evolves his game to ever become a productive starter

I think so, probably on a different team

I like how Luke has Ingram playing point forward. Great way to force him into getting comfortable as a primary ballhandler.

Waiting on the comfort right now

Uncle P
pimp.gif

I think Harden is my favorite player in the league right now and other than LAC Houston may be my favorite team to watch.

They're awesome

Kob just told a story about being injured missing a game and Chick was sick so he sat with him in the locker room and commentated the game in a "rated R version"

Lit

I think Harden is my favorite player in the league right now and other than LAC Houston may be my favorite team to watch.

They're awesome
just a couple of seasons ago, i remember everyone hating on Harden....I don't know if it had to do with him dating the Kardashian Power Forward or if it was his style of playing (always going to the free throw line)

Now this season, it seems people are now enjoying the way he plays and living life

just a couple of seasons ago, i remember everyone hating on Harden....I don't know if it had to do with him dating the Kardashian Power Forward or if it was his style of playing (always going to the free throw line)

Now this season, it seems people are now enjoying the way he plays and living life
The Harden hate was as recent as last season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom