Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuggets were going to get washed by the Lakers again.

If Kenyon Martin's goofy *** didn't foul Kobe UP ONE by reaching in with 30 seconds left in game 2 in 2009.....or throw the ball away to Ariza for a breakaway......

**** would be different now. :smh:. Oh well.

Kinda funny looking back at those Lakers championship years how wacky the west was back then. The Nuggets and Suns gave the Lakers problems in the WCFs both years, but they aren't really remembered historically. Granted both teams were pretty fun to watch. Maybe it's just the purple and gold glasses speaking.

15242005_10154559552911006_6396135442118060423_n.jpg

Gortat wasn't lying about his own bench.
If you haven't looked at their bench don't.

But they need to call Nate Rob ASAP, and every Nate Rob they can find.
Hell I heard RIP Hamilton was wanting back in...they have to do something though, how'd it happen?

Last edited:
Kinda funny looking back at those Lakers championship years how wacky the west was back then. The Nuggets and Suns gave the Lakers problems in the WCFs both years, but they aren't really remembered historically. Granted both teams were pretty fun to watch. Maybe it's just the purple and gold glasses speaking.

those 2 years were so amazing as a laker fan. like..that was life right there man. i have sooooooooo much apparel from that time period. so many shirts and hats and stuff. such a fun time to be a fan.

and we thought we were gonna 3peat in 2011 :lol:

althouth...i will say...regardless of how well dallas balled and it was their 'destiny'...if we had just taken game 1 like were were supposed to, we would've taken the series and gotten back to the finals no doubt. Dallas was the 1st Golden State prototype. That 3 ball was the ultimate equalizer.

those 2 years were so amazing as a laker fan. like..that was life right there man. i have sooooooooo much apparel from that time period. so many shirts and hats and stuff. such a fun time to be a fan.

and we thought we were gonna 3peat in 2011 :lol:

althouth...i will say...regardless of how well dallas balled and it was their 'destiny'...if we had just taken game 1 like were were supposed to, we would've taken the series and gotten back to the finals no doubt. Dallas was the 1st Golden State prototype. That 3 ball was the ultimate equalizer.
I used to think if we had won game 1 vs the Mavs, things might've been different. But these days, not so much. The Mavs would've still smoked the team from three and the Lakers were so old and slow.

My god Conley has terrible luck. HE STILL GETTING 153 MILLY DOE

Last edited:
Conley has some of the most freak accidents I've ever seen b

Is that the same injury Cam Newton had after his car accident?

@MyMikeCheck My understanding is Conley's injury is similar to Dallas QB Tony Romo's. No surgery required but rest and recovery needed to heal fractures.
@MyMikeCheck Conley expected to miss 6 weeks with fractures in lower back. Will be reevaluated in a month. Conley suffered injury in Mon loss to Hornets.

Last edited:
Gortat wasn't lying about his own bench.
If you haven't looked at their bench don't.

But they need to call Nate Rob ASAP, and every Nate Rob they can find.
Hell I heard RIP Hamilton was wanting back in...they have to do something though, how'd it happen?

Just look at this, man... :smh:

24v0ktk.png

a301sk.png

good for mike conley. was able to ca$h out with a big contract
sucks for the griz cause he's the backbone of the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom