Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@OLDHOTDOGWATER Is the best on here
mean.gif

Have no clue as to what LAC's cap situation looks like but if they keep their core together I could easily see Melo and Rose ending up there if it works cap wise

Probably trade JJ and few other pieces for Melo and have Rose replace Felton

Have no clue as to what LAC's cap situation looks like but if they keep their core together I could easily see Melo and Rose ending up there if it works cap wise

Probably trade JJ and few other pieces for Melo and have Rose replace Felton
I truly believe that Melo will end up in LAC this summer. Assuming LAC resigns Blake and CP, they'll be right at / above the cap and like every year, they'll be filling out their roster with vet minimum guys.

Won't have to trade JJ either, they'll probably just let him move on unless JJ wants to sign for the Hometown discount.

The thought of Rose coming to LAC this summer as well in a back up role has never crossed my mind. You gotta believe that there will be some team that'll pay him more than what we could and feature him in a bigger role. Right?

Last edited:
Still wanna know what happened with that game between erupt and bhz :nerd:

Nobody really wants to see me in a 5 game 2k series. Nobody

Last edited:

I truly believe that Melo will end up in LAC this summer. Assuming LAC resigns Blake and CP, they'll be right at / above the cap and like every year, they'll be filling out their roster with vet minimum guys.

Won't have to trade JJ either, they'll probably just let him move on unless JJ wants to sign for the Hometown discount.

The thought of Rose coming to LAC this summer as well in a back up role has never crossed my mind. You gotta believe that there will be some team that'll pay him more than what we could and feature him in a bigger role. Right?
If LAC can't make it to the conference finals I think the Melo thing becomes a realistic idea. I just saw JJ is a free agent this summer.. who would LAC trade for Melo?

I figured LAC and OKC could be landing spots for Rose if he wanted to join teams that were in the playoffs otherwise maybe a Dallas or NO's could be options. Also wouldn't be surprised at all to see Rose end up back in Chicago

Last edited:
Solid Listen. Love KD + BS when they get together

‘Kevin Durant on His Injury, Return to OKC, and the JaVale-Shaq Beef (Ep. 195)’ on #SoundCloud #np

If LAC can't make it to the conference finals I think the Melo thing becomes a realistic idea. I just saw JJ is a free agent this summer.. who would LAC trade for Melo?

I figured LAC and OKC could be landing spots for Rose if he wanted to join teams that were in the playoffs otherwise maybe a Dallas or NO's could be options. Also wouldn't be surprised at all to see Rose end up back in Chicago
Like it's always been it'll be centered around Austin Rivers, Jamal Crawford, and Wesley Johnson. But now he can voluntarily waive the kicker, Clips aren't taxpayers, and some other things that make trading for him easier in the summer than say midseason.

DC Area Dudes

KD said that growing up, his FIRST goal was to surpass Steve Francis in everything. Why? Because he viewed Steve Franchise as the best dude in the area (recently) so to be #1, he had to surpass Franchise.

Like it's always been it'll be centered around Austin Rivers, Jamal Crawford, and Wesley Johnson. But now he can voluntarily waive the kicker, Clips aren't taxpayers, and some other things that make trading for him easier in the summer than say midseason.
Dayum, well I hope it happens. No need for Melo to be there anymore and LAC could use him

I know Wesley Johnson is an elite corner 3pt shooter but I just threw up in my mouth reading that

DatzNasty has talked about those prayers at Thunder games before. They do that before every game apparently.

I know Wesley Johnson is an elite corner 3pt shooter but I just threw up in my mouth reading that
Wes Johnson unfortunately is not an elite corner 3 pt shooter anymore.

In fact he's awful at corner shooting, as well as everything else involving the sport of basketball.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom