Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Whoever sent that package to SoleSupremacy was probably upset about the price they were giving them. They got lowballed.... So they lowballed back.

Honest question: millennials really go out in public like this....? Is this really what's "in" now?

But...that's the whole point with LM's fam :wink:

Makes me miss my set :frown:

Last edited:
Come on yalllll dude is hip and cool...even got the over sized kanye style shirt thing going onhe needs a supreme hat tho to set it off

Honest question: millennials really go out in public like this....? Is this really what's "in" now?

there are skinny jeans and there are SKIN TIGHT jeans :rofl:

I'm a millennial and I've still yet to hop on the long tee trend. I've never liked those jean jackets either because they look like a woman's jacket

Last edited:
That jacket and unc1s go fine together but his proportions are all off and any other color jeans would of been better and coming from a skinny jean loyalist he coulda gone up a size

skin tight jeans, thick legs, and high tops are never a good look.  Son's stance is all the way off too.  Just got the notification off the bay that my Yin Yang pack has been shipped.  Cant wait to see em.  On foot pics coming soon.  

Back
Top Bottom