Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally got around to wearing these..

IMG_2062.JPG

Looks like the AJ1 FK are $200. I thought I saw they were $180 yesterday. I don't see how the 31's are $180 with full length zoom and flyweave.

Ya I mean in person could be different but from what I'm seeing in pics now I'm not really feeling them. Plus I rarely wear my KOs

Nah lol

We can be credited due to a defect or something like that

So for example that Pantone pack the other year we received a lot of packages that were legit missing the Pantone 11 shoe so of course we can't sell that called Nike like ummm hey lol

So that was a credit

Or you legit get like 2 left feet in one box but rest of the shipment is fine or the mismatched size like box says size 7 but left foot is 6.5 and right is a 7

Those things get credited when found sometimes people buy it and it sneaks by

Most common issue is crushed/destroyed boxes but Nike stopped caring about that **** a while back so no credits for that lol
From what I've been told...larger companies basically lease the shoes and if they don't sell they are returned to Nike and sold at the outlets. That is why you see Footlocker, FootAction, and Champs labels at the NFO. Smaller chains like DTLR or Shoe Palace buy the sneakers they sell outright which is why they go on sale in-store but you'll see the same shoe at retail from a larger chain.

Nah lol

We can be credited due to a defect or something like that

So for example that Pantone pack the other year we received a lot of packages that were legit missing the Pantone 11 shoe so of course we can't sell that called Nike like ummm hey lol

So that was a credit

soo..."we" as in footlocker? :nerd:

From what I've been told...larger companies basically lease the shoes and if they don't sell they are returned to Nike and sold at the outlets. That is why you see Footlocker, FootAction, and Champs labels at the NFO. Smaller chains like DTLR or Shoe Palace buy the sneakers they sell outright which is why they go on sale in-store but you'll see the same shoe at retail from a larger chain.

Nah doesn't work that way

However I use to hear this back in the 90's also but never came across any proof of this
Plus back then shoes would legit rot in stores for several months lol

But even breaking it down would be a nightmare when you think about it..

So footlocker would box and send whatever back to Nike which means 1 shipping/freight is being spent massively

And 2 stores would have to be credited for the next drop(s) etc..

Would be an accounting nightmare on so many levels lol

Only thing ever sent back to Nike are damages or like with the Pantone pack it was missing a shoe the key shoe at that lol so Nike upon receiving those would likely allocate to an outlet would just make sense in THAT aspect

But no brands "lease" their products it would be a absolute horrible business model lol

Plus as I said earlier nike(all brands) have a minimum buy in per month to keep the account a lease aspect would kill that off lol

Also clearly Nike will liquidate to like marshalls for example at times also a lot of mom and pop stores will liquidate to marshalls also

Which tjmaxx/Marshall company are perfect scavengers and will buy bulk ANYTHING they legit bought off most of sports authority merch from their warehouses and I know they also get from modells

I aint gonna lie I like how the royals are restocking....wearing the hell outta mines now, with one on ice for later wears, and hopefully get another pair for back up...maybe one day every number Jordan released will be sitting in stores...so you can just go to the store and pick which Jordan you want

Sold a pair of shoes so now i have some house money to play with. Thinking about pulling the trigger on another pair but need help deciding between the two.

Banned or Black Lance Mountains?

Difference between the two is $10 and both in very good condition.

Sold a pair of shoes so now i have some house money to play with. Thinking about pulling the trigger on another pair but need help deciding between the two.

Banned or Black Lance Mountains?

Difference between the two is $10 and both in very good condition.
Whichever one you like more.
If it's a tie, maybe flip a coin?

I think it'll be a few years before we get another black red 1 retro but who knows if we ever get more lance mountains. Not sure if that'll help make a choice.

am i the only one thats looking forward to the off white jordan 1s collab? is there any information of how or where they will release exactly?

Back
Top Bottom