Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ayo this the rza almighty representer of the wu-tang clan bong bong i jus wanna say them jordan 1s looking mad official right now peace

Just a lil PS tease i did if we'll ever see these again....

Dude , MN is using your picture.... man are they thirsting for some attention :rofl:

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2013/03/19/nike-air-jordan-1-high-black-red/

Nice PS btw :pimp:

edit - they took down the link but here's the pic they used :lol:

Last edited:
What is a fair price on the black/green pair from late 2012? I completely ignored them for some reason and now I'm thirsty. Are these available anywhere besides eBay or Cl?

What is a fair price on the black/green pair from late 2012? I completely ignored them for some reason and now I'm thirsty. Are these available anywhere besides eBay or Cl?
If they are the Gucci's you are asking about, you should start making calls to the outlets.  They just started showing up there this week.....and for $59.99!!  There were a few FSR's at the Aurora outlet, which had been there for at least 48 hours because they were finally available for phone order today.  Sold out in less than 15 minutes.  But start calling around, they will be in the outlets heavy.  May not always be $59.99 but hopefully you can catch a sale when you do find em. 

If they are the Gucci's you are asking about, you should start making calls to the outlets.  They just started showing up there this week.....and for $59.99!!  There were a few FSR's at the Aurora outlet, which had been there for at least 48 hours because they were finally available for phone order today.  Sold out in less than 15 minutes.  But start calling around, they will be in the outlets heavy.  May not always be $59.99 but hopefully you can catch a sale when you do find em. 
Seriously?  i thought these moved fast.

Or maybe that's just in cities?  Hmmm

Thanks GrapeApe. I was just looking into buying those in the aftermarket. Hopefully I save some doe on these.

every outlet that had the guccis sold out ...i bit the bullet and got em for retail ...i couldnt believe they hit the outlet...cause i struck out when they dropped back in dec everywhere looked was sold out 

also the main outlet spot for things to randomly show up at it is aurora and the outlet in vegas...i caught a pair of charcoal (or to everyone the raptor ) 7's and a pair of olympic 7's for 129 back in dec at the vegas 1 

They are clean, with the og style colorblocking. I would settle for the Celtic phat I but I can't get over the fuzzy swoosh.

Quote:
Thanks GrapeApe. I was just looking into buying those in the aftermarket. Hopefully I save some doe on these.
No problem.  If either of you are a size 10, you should have a few hours to comment on this page to be entered in OldSole73's sweepstake for the chance to buy the size 10 for $59.99

http://sneakersteal.com/2013/03/20/steal-of-the-day-air-jordan-retro-1-high-gucci/

I have won this before and it is completely legit.  He will randomly pick a winner from those who comment (just say I want them, or anything at all and you are entered), email the winner asking if they want the shoe, and if you do he will give you the name and number of the outlet where this size 10 is and will also give you the name he has the shoe reserved under.  The stores are very cooperative with the winners and will get you checked out right then.  It's worth a shot!

Last edited:
When I hear Gucci's 1's I immediately think of THESE:

Am I the only one that kicks himself for not getting them when they originally dropped a couple years ago? SMFH

When I hear Gucci's 1's I immediately think of THESE:

Am I the only one that kicks himself for not getting them when they originally dropped a couple years ago? SMFH

got em & sold them & feel like $%^78 when these new "gucci's" dropped because they are crap in comparison

Back
Top Bottom