• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Air Jordan 1 Mid, Year of the Snake

Counting the Highs, Mids, and Lows all together, the amount of Air Jordan 1's they release is truly ridiculous. I wonder who even has the money to buy them all.

Counting the Highs, Mids, and Lows all together, the amount of Air Jordan 1's they release is truly ridiculous. I wonder who even has the money to buy them all.
They remind of the ones from the yots pack & I would think someone does buy them similar to how people buy & collect af1's

Chicago 1s with NA would be nice but i just want a blank heel and decent quality, jumpman on the tongue is not bad at all

They remind of the ones from the yots pack & I would think someone does buy them similar to how people buy & collect af1's

well these are branded YOTS so...

Wrong, I cannot look at these ugly Jumpman Air logo on the tongue, it kills almost every pair for me.
well changing something to a jumpman (i.e. the 3 4 5 6) is fine but adding a jumpman for the hell of it is just stupid and the jumpman on the tongue is not even noticeable with pants and is not a big deal but making me do surgery to have a not messed up pair is dumb especially since they came out in january of this year and every other OG colorway got the blank heel treatment

Laneys look nice

Oh damn those are stellar. Really was skeptical on the initial pictures

Last edited:
those Laneys dont look nice at all, always hated the colorway of the laneys. Now hints of the color on a shoe is fine but the entire shoe that ugly yellow and blue is just hideous imo

Laneys will be copped (eventually, as I'm sure they will sit) to match my ARSENAL away nike gear (any soccer fans in here? lol)... With white laces, I think these joints will look TUFF...

Laney arent bad. Is that blue suede on them? I wish they would've used that blue on the Calvin bailey ixs

What Jordan 1 do you guys feel is the most overrated/underrated?

Curious to hear what you guys say.

I would put the recent Black/Gold I release as the most overrated, and yes; I know the history behind Black/Gold Jordan I's.

Most underrated... hm. The Silver pair from 2001 has crept up my list in terms of colorways I really like.

I would put the recent Black/Gold I release as the most overrated, and yes; I know the history behind Black/Gold Jordan I's.

Most underrated... hm. The Silver pair from 2001 has crept up my list in terms of colorways I really like.
Regret getting rid of all 3 of my black / gold 1s every day.

What Jordan 1 do you guys feel is the most overrated/underrated?

Curious to hear what you guys say.
Underrated the pair in my profile pic, 2013 Celtics/Clovers. Slap the gold laces on em and you have a dope pair of kicks. If not those, then definitely the recently released Highlight Reels. 

Overrated i'm not sure. Royals, Black Toes, Banneds, those are the 3 I see people talk about the most, but I agree with the general line of thought that they're great colorways.

@Mark081990  Wait....you had 3 Black/Gold 1's and got rid of them? 
mean.gif
 Not sure how I feel right now lol I hope you at least got a decent amount of cash or something.

Last edited:
Underrated the pair in my profile pic, 2013 Celtics/Clovers. Slap the gold laces on em and you have a dope pair of kicks. If not those, then definitely the recently released Highlight Reels. 

Overrated i'm not sure. Royals, Black Toes, Banneds, those are the 3 I see people talk about the most, but I agree with the general line of thought that they're great colorways.

@Mark081990
 Wait....you had 3 Black/Gold 1's and got rid of them? :smh:  Not sure how I feel right now lol I hope you at least got a decent amount of cash or something.
yeah man i sold them to stack cash for as nice of a e-ring i could get. sold a substantial amount of pairs but it was well worth it in the end :smile:

Trying to determine the demand on the Laneys.. Wondering if I can cop on a discount.... Doesn't seem like much demand. I don't think people even know there is a thread for them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom