Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I emailed a guy about a pair of royals asking if they were authentic. This is what he said 

(I'm not 100% sure on the authenticity of these, as I bought them from a guy at a sneaker convention)

​At the same time he's  asking for $400 for what might be bootlegs

The Royals and Breds are harder to find but you can get them for around the 300 to 350 dollar
you can't get royals for 300-350. 

edit you're saying you can in the Netherlands.. wanna throw an oop? lol

Last edited:
Is there any fake 1994 chicago 1's alot of the ones im seeing on fleebay are from japan

Japan has majority of the 94s in their market. Those are not fake. However they do have fake 94s out here in the US. They're easily detectable by looking at the long tongue tag, and poor shaped toe box.

Last edited:
The Royals and Breds are harder to find but you can get them for around the 300 to 350 dollar

Seeing that the prices on these are continuing to skyrocket I decided to triple up before they reach the going price of banneds. I copped a pair off jmsneakers eBay store for 650. I know that's not a great price but it was the best that I could find.

^^royals?

Yes Royals. I probably should have made that clear. I dragged my feet on pulling the trigger a few weeks back when I found a pair for 525. And and seeing a pair sell in a size 8 on FC this past week for 700+ I figured I'd better move quick and pick them up while I still can.

Last edited:
I think shadows have officially dried up on the market.

someone in the concord thread got offered shadows and $40 for his concord lows and he was thinking of not taking it

dudes were telling him Barons were better lululz

Have a pair of shadows sz 11. A bit too small for me :'( To the closet they go. Too bad i cant find a good price my size.

Back
Top Bottom