Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Exactly. I messed up when I first started collating by just buying whatever I could find. Recently been unloading all the crap and just keeping my heat.

Been doing this for a while now. Was able to pick up a few royals before prices skyrocketed. I'd take one Royal over most two or three new releases any day.

Been doing this for a while now. Was able to pick up a few royals before prices skyrocketed. I'd take one Royal over most two or three new releases any day.

Nice! Now I'm on the hunt to swap some of my 1s in size 13 to size 12.5. Unfortunately its the best fitting size but the hardest to find. It's gonna be a struggle.... :smh:

Just buy the Royals already. You've been talking about them for so long I bet if u saved a $1 per day you would've had $600 by now :smh:

You want them, 2 more pair of black/red will do nothing for you, get it over with already. Join the revolution.

This! Or maybe he's waiting on another restock. Pure gamble.

What if JB released specific shoes for specific dates for its 30th year anniversary, like September 15 - Air Jordan 1, and so on...

Yesterdays cop is todays rock. Couldnt help it, i had to see how these felt on feet.
Sick pics man, I've seen a bunch of your pics from Sole Collector keep'em coming! 

As for the people that want royals, you just need to be patient, and check ebay occasionally and you might get lucky. I recently copped another pair of royals off ebay because I wore my first pair to the ground. I was lucky to find my size and the seller even had the legit receipt to go with shoes! Oh yea It was 525 shipped! So don't lose hope guys!

i believe JMSneakers has 6 pairs of the royals in size 11

was able to add 6 to my cart, and then when I added 7 it gave me a "requested quantity not available" error

it might just be that they only have 1, but if they do have 6... damb 
eek.gif

Just buy the Royals already. You've been talking about them for so long I bet if u saved a $1 per day you would've had $600 by now :smh:

You want them, 2 more pair of black/red will do nothing for you, get it over with already. Join the revolution.

I never understood the concept of not buying shoes that I really wanted while continuing to buy new releases that I find mediocre at best.

the only new release ive bought is the concord lows that ive been waiting for ever for :lol:

i already have 3 pairs of the 2013, no idea why i want more honestly. i love the shoe in general and colors period tho.

i should be good with 3 and a pair of DMP breds so tech 4 pairs of breds :lol:

i want the royals bad but $600+ for a single shoe is hard. ive got some stuff pending that im selling that i havent needed in awhile which wont affect me or my pockets in anyway but its still 2-1 is better.

i wish the royals were cheaper :lol: i know if i dont get the royals soon they will be impossible to get and the price will be ridiculous
yeah the price is just insane. But I got a pair last month for under 5. So don't give up hope man! Haha.

I think the 2013 black/reds are just so much nicer in person than in pictures. They are both awesome kicks, that's for sure.

i dont know where to look man, everywhere i see $600+ or fakes. i dont trust buying from dudes on twitter or IG (no offense)

im about to pull the trigger on a JMsneakers pair, i PMed him on here about the shoes but no answer yet.

Whats there to pm about, just buy them.  This is the worst place to even say your about to buy them, some lurker is whipping out the credit card right now because they've probably been stalking that pair as long as you.

well someone already posted the link to them... which i wish no one did.

second, there was a thread a few months ago some guy ordered a pair of royals and they came with screwed up leather on the toe box and they wouldnt even accept a return.

another NTer i was talking to wanted to purchase from them as well to see pics and ensure the shoes are perfect before handing over $600+ but they also ignored his emails...

im not a baller. while yes i can go out and buy pretty much any reasonable price shoes. im good with money, can i spend $600 on a pair of shoes? sure. do i want to? not really :lol: its all about value like i was saying earlier. i know some of you in here are spending $600+ on multiple pairs of royals and other OG shoes but hey you want em bad enough and can handle the cost.

if im spending $600 on a pair of rubber and fake leather, i want to atleast know im getting a perfect pair. I know if i buy a pair of balenciagas they are gonna be real leather, high quality and perfect in construction and quality. Jordans on the other hand.... yea :lol:

Last edited:
After all this HIGH $$$ talk about Royals and Breds I thought I would post a bargain I got for $75 today and in my opinion these have had the BEST materials used on a pair of 1s that have came out within the last 10 years. If 2013 Royals and Breds had this kind of leather on them, they would be superior. These are the only 1s I have more than one pair of because they are the only 1s worth owning more than 1 pair of.

http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/h... Uploads/20140513_222938_zps9874f3bf.jpg.html

http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/h... Uploads/20140513_223017_zps74f28db5.jpg.html

Adding these to the collection that I don't even wear lol. All DS

http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/h...oads/20140320_222144_LLS_zpse99348b5.jpg.html

Last edited:
everytime someone posts those i kick myself. those were so cheap on ebay when they released :smh: i swear i would watch a new auction everyday and then end up not bidding

everytime someone posts those i kick myself. those were so cheap on ebay when they released :smh: i swear i would watch a new auction everyday and then end up not bidding

They still pop up from time to time in a auction and go fairly cheap. Keeping my eye out for another. I wanna horde as many of these Vegas 1s as I can lol

i dont know where to look man, everywhere i see $600+ or fakes. i dont trust buying from dudes on twitter or IG (no offense)

im about to pull the trigger on a JMsneakers pair, i PMed him on here about the shoes but no answer yet.
Whats there to pm about, just buy them.  This is the worst place to even say your about to buy them, some lurker is whipping out the credit card right now because they've probably been stalking that pair as long as you.
well someone already posted the link to them... which i wish no one did.

second, there was a thread a few months ago some guy ordered a pair of royals and they came with screwed up leather on the toe box and they wouldnt even accept a return.

another NTer i was talking to wanted to purchase from them as well to see pics and ensure the shoes are perfect before handing over $600+ but they also ignored his emails...

im not a baller. while yes i can go out and buy pretty much any reasonable price shoes. im good with money, can i spend $600 on a pair of shoes? sure. do i want to? not really
laugh.gif
its all about value like i was saying earlier. i know some of you in here are spending $600+ on multiple pairs of royals and other OG shoes but hey you want em bad enough and can handle the cost.

if im spending $600 on a pair of rubber and fake leather, i want to atleast know im getting a perfect pair. I know if i buy a pair of balenciagas they are gonna be real leather, high quality and perfect in construction and quality. Jordans on the other hand.... yea
laugh.gif
I get it, your paying resale.  When you pay retail and get stiffed with crap quality its one thing but when you pay resale and get crappy quality its another thing.

I'd skip pming on nt altogether if I was you and find their contact email on the website.

Last edited:
thanks for info, it'll be a good idea for me to ask for receipt if it's being sold by a private dealer then but most likely I'll shop again when the next Retro Bred version comes out, hopefully this year.
the receipt will ot be an indication of real or not, people can buy fakes and real pairs and sell you the fakes and give you the real receipt, yeah its that bad

the receipt will ot be an indication of real or not, people can buy fakes and real pairs and sell you the fakes and give you the real receipt, yeah its that bad
I had a dude send me legit pictures with recipet from footlocker. So I asked for tagged pictures with my name just because i wasnt 100% convinced and seller sends me back my name poorly photoshopped on someone elses tag. so yea, Its that bad.
mean.gif

I know this is the "high" thread and everyone but me hates mids, but does anybody own any of the nouveaus? Held a pair and they seem to be good quality might pull the trigger on a pair or two.

I know this is the "high" thread and everyone but me hates mids, but does anybody own any of the nouveaus? Held a pair and they seem to be good quality might pull the trigger on a pair or two.

I have the black pair with red sole and went half size down because of the thin lining. Try on a pair before you buy for sure.

Just ordered from the NDC on clearance. The obsidian and the Blk/Rd. I'll report back when I get them. But from all accounts the material quality is superb.

Nouveaus are very nice, just a very flimsy tongue compared to the highs. 

Is anybody here waiting on the Carmines so they swap tongues on their Black Toes? Originally was going to use the Highlight Reels but I could see the Carmines w. a white tongue being worn more often even though I do plan to just sell it after the switch.   

Just ordered from the NDC on clearance. The obsidian and the Blk/Rd. I'll report back when I get them. But from all accounts the material quality is superb.

Price?

Anyone have a black tongue for sale? It can be either Mid or High and can be either NA or Jumpman logo. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom