Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I find it extremely hilarious that folks really think DTLR has made a mistake with this raffle. I see not to many has bothered to check Finish Line, Footlocker, or Footaction. The shoe is guaranteed to have a black/gold/white color scheme and retro 1 High styling. Every other assumption is false. We will know more in a day or so. Footsites will have to do a reserve for this release to go smoothly. We need to all pray that they don't treat this like a Jeter Re2pect drop due to late shipments. Those showed up randomly at most Champs locations.

Oh

I find it extremely hilarious that folks really think DTLR has made a mistake with this raffle. I see not to many has bothered to check Finish Line, Footlocker, or Footaction. The shoe is guaranteed to have a black/gold/white color scheme and retro 1 High styling. Every other assumption is false. We will know more in a day or so. Footsites will have to do a reserve for this release to go smoothly. We need to all pray that they don't treat this like a Jeter Re2pect drop due to late shipments. Those showed up randomly at most Champs locations.

Oh

oh?

As far as I remember, 1s were always kind of whored out, but don't remember the NA renditions being so. It's cool if they do so, but if anything, it'll be a while until we see some re-retros.

3D165A71-B99B-40BA-89D9-CCB4B456249D.jpeg
Pretty nice shoe. Quality is cool, not close to the best but not bad at all. Wouldn’t pay retail at all. The 95 I got them for was about right

Can you guys post some pics of Jordan 1s and jeans? I got some new slim jeans but I just feel like they dont look right with 1s.

Back
Top Bottom