Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

They not making a low top 2011? JB needs to make a black leather low top with a white midsole and a clear red sole.

Call me crazy, but I am not feeling those green ones anymore.  I liked the pre-production pairs better. 

Originally Posted by azjordans

Call me crazy, but I am not feeling those green ones anymore.  I liked the pre-production pairs better. 

you can still get those at marqueesole if you want them badly enough, mr crazy.

Originally Posted by eltouha

Yeah I know.  I was just on their site, but $220 place crazy shipping = no thank you.  I'll just be happy with my Comets if they ever ship from eastbay.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

Yeah I know.  I was just on their site, but $220 place crazy shipping = no thank you.  I'll just be happy with my Comets if they ever ship from eastbay.
laugh.gif
qft...
laugh.gif
 waiting on mine

Don't like the dark green fading to black toebox, wish it was black. Prob still pick up a pair. Can't do retail price though.

Finally some new colorways!!

Black-Greens are nice i like the dark green faded better than the anthracite leather

Red-Grey are a big maybe i like them but not more than the Black-greens

Now those Orion Blue or whatever are kinda nice in a new approach

has anyone seen the black/greens in person? i ask because the JB-released photos show a green/black patina leather, while marqueesole's pairs have the grey patina leather. does marqueesole use pics of the production shoe? school me...

peace.

WTH IS THIS

air-jordan-2011-black-neo-lime-03.jpg

Where is the Grey?!?!?!?!!?

The old pair was wayyyy better.  The subtle mix of the colors difference made the old ones stand out.  they didn't have the gradient look, wow....these were going to be my first pair of 2011's and now its a pass

Jordan-2011-Altd-M-1m-570x427.jpg

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

WTH IS THIS

The old pair was wayyyy better.  The subtle mix of the colors difference made the old ones stand out.  they didn't have the gradient look, wow....these were going to be my first pair of 2011's and now its a pass

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
true to that
mad.gif

Prefer the release version of the black / green, trying less to be AM95s

But seriously how many black / green kicks does Nike / Jordan need to release? OD to the max

Originally Posted by aerodynamicz

Originally Posted by Jking0821

WTH IS THIS

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
true to that
mad.gif
I actually like the newer version. The grey patina leather looked way out of place on the early photos. I'm glad they switched it up to a green/black. It's dope because the toebox is green, but the rest of it is black patina with green sockliner behind it to accent the colors.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NDC is still not confirmed yet for these. Hope they aren't HOH only...

^^^^^AGREED!!! the old one just looks like they took the grey off the YOTR's and it looks out of place compared to the new ones green/black fade

DAMN, I REALLY WASN'T FEELING THE OG BLACK/GREEN 2011'S BUT THEY REALLY FUGAZI'D THEM WITH THE NEWER VERSION. AND WTH IS UP WITH THE WHITE PULL TAB?

THEY ARE REALLY STARTING TO TEAM JORDAN OUT THE 2011'S. GLAD I GRABBED MY BLACK/WHITE PAIR AND SINCE I DON'T SEE A TRUE BRED COLORWAY ON THE HORIZON, I WILL BE BOWING OUT OF THE 2011 MARKET.

EDIT: THE NEW GREEN ONES WOULD OF MURKED IF EVERYWHERE THERE WAS GREEN, IT WAS SWITCHED TO TRUE RED WITH THE FADING RED TO BLACK. THROW A LITTLE 3M BEHIND THE HOLES ON THE SIDE PANELS
pimp.gif

CAN SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP THIS?

aaawww man, they ruined those imo. the new ones look like it has grass stains on the toe like someone just mowed the lawn in them.
was contemplating getting the previous version but now i'm definitely out.

Originally Posted by Sting83659

Is eastbay getting the greens?
Originally Posted by justice4all2028

do we even have confirmation that eastbay will be getting all/some of these, or if they are a GR or limited?
I have not seen any information yet saying we will be receiving any of these shoes.  Due to this, I can also not tell if they are a limited or general release.  If anything comes up, I will post an update.

Originally Posted by SNKRHEAD89

anyone know if eastbay double box the 2011's?
We do not double box the Jordan 2011 shoes.  If you just order one pair of shoes, there is a very good chance they will be shipped in a bag.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Sting83659

Is eastbay getting the greens?
Originally Posted by justice4all2028

do we even have confirmation that eastbay will be getting all/some of these, or if they are a GR or limited?
I have not seen any information yet saying we will be receiving any of these shoes.  Due to this, I can also not tell if they are a limited or general release.  If anything comes up, I will post an update.

Originally Posted by SNKRHEAD89

anyone know if eastbay double box the 2011's?
We do not double box the Jordan 2011 shoes.  If you just order one pair of shoes, there is a very good chance they will be shipped in a bag.

EastbayRep - Ray
THATS SOME BS RIGHT THERE!!! 2011 BOX IS HUGE...HOW YALL GOING TO SHIP IN A CHEAP $%@ BAG??? BOUT TO CALL EASTBAY AND MAKE SURE MY COMETS ARENT SHIPPED N SOME BOOBOO BAG
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^^^AGREED!!! the old one just looks like they took the grey off the YOTR's and it looks out of place compared to the new ones green/black fade

I loved the color contrast of the grey to black to green.  I thought it really made them stand out as one of the few colorways that was really individual.  Not just faded patina leather and white/black upper.  

Looking at these id rather have black green foams. or black green penny 1s.  (no i was never going to play basketball in them that's why i own lebrons)

Back
Top Bottom