Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

the 2011 reminds me of the aj 10's....plain & simple design, ugly now but as time goes by they'll grow on ya.

Am I the only one who is kind of feeling the 2011? I like the colorblocking options on them. I liked the 2010, but thought that stupid window was one of the most pointless features for a performance sneaker ever. At least on these they're doing a no-frills approach.

I'm okay with these. I'll get the white and black but the red one are kinda weak. I passed on the last 2 sig Jordans these look good to me.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by you big dummy

dw2o.jpg
they look terrible in this pic

Terrible!  They look like chili peppers!

Not feeling them one bit.

Shoes must not be all that if he had to put back on the 2010s.

Don't care fir them, jb is going for function over cosmetics I'm thinking but Dwade changed to the 2k10's before the half so an overall fail I guess

these actually make you appreciate the jordan 2010 more lol good lord who has designed the crap that has been coming out the last few years at jordan brand???

is jordan that dellusional that he would put a 170 price tag on this trash?

mj you not playing no more. drop that price or get your fat $+! back up on the court lol

the 2011 look good after i saw wade in them on the court. i dissed the black/white pair, but the red/white pair is nice. i'm going to cop.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Just Posted on KATC

air-jordan-2011-1.jpg

129334041813288.JPG

I like em...clean looking  not for 180 though but 100 bucks id cop
The black material looks sort of transparent in this pic.

Hopefully there's more to the shoe that meets the eye, thus far (but at this point, not looking too good).  The picture from hoopschina clearly shows very very cheap materials used. 

Originally Posted by rauls054

caca yuk

lol yea i really dont see any appeal to these. they look like some lame *!* team jordans. i really thought jordan would bounce back this year but i guess not. its getting real boring just looking forward to retros from jb and not any new products. the only jordans i want this year are the cement 3's n whatever 11's at the end of the year.

new image
air-jordan-2011-wear-test.jpg

i didn't like the big jumpman on the back at first (it was my biggest reservation), but they look sick from shots like this
5d7dae6c74a8ad43e2a12e35e94930bb-getty-103883256lb001_miami_heat_v-Copy.jpg

Originally Posted by eltouha

new image
air-jordan-2011-wear-test.jpg

i didn't like the big jumpman on the back at first (it was my biggest reservation), but they look sick from shots like this
5d7dae6c74a8ad43e2a12e35e94930bb-getty-103883256lb001_miami_heat_v-Copy.jpg

After seeing these pics, my opinion is still the same: Instant Cop!!! Simple, yet stylish and I'm sure they'll perform great on the court! Can't wait!

I hated the 2009's but loved the 2010's. These, I'll reserve judgment on til I see them in person or in a colorway I like. So far it's not favorable. With all the heat coming out one after the other, if I end up liking these, I'll wait for them at the outlets. If the 2009's and 2010's are any indication, these are bound to show up there too.

Back
Top Bottom