Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

So, I take it none of you are too bothered by the one Jumpman on the right shoe, and a 23 on the left?

nope I even kind a like it

Originally Posted by wkej

is restock for YOTR even possible on NDC ????
If the South Beaches, Grinches, 3Ds, and Sunsets can restock on NDC - then the YotRs can too. I won't be surprised to see very few sizes pop up this week around midnight.

OnionSlice wrote:
c6c362da66b0954d7da14a36b171f656cc5781dd_r.jpg

eek.gif
 Need more info... and like someone else mentioned i wonder who's bag is that? Im sure Wade will go crazy with PE colorways with these... cant wait!

It's been a while since I've bought a pair of Jordans and I considered stopping at the 23s, but these restored my faith in the sig line. I really wanted the YOTR's but had to settle for the white/reds despite being online at midnight when they hit NDC and feverishly trying to get a pair.

I really wish JB would stop all this limited garbage. I felt burned by the premier 23s, and now I've been burned again. A quick check of ebay reveals over 100 pairs of YOTRs being resold for over double the retail price. I'm sure if you check back a handful of pages in this post you could easily find 100 people who really wanted the shoes but missed out despite their best efforts. Resellers are ruining collecting and JB is only adding to the problem. Sorry if it just sounds like I'm complaining, but the system is broken and somehow needs to be fixed to benefit fans instead of resellers.

So, I take it none of you are too bothered by the one Jumpman on the right shoe, and a 23 on the left?
Nope, doesnt bother me at all.  Thats how the 23's were aswell.

Just got my shipping confimation as well. Not for the yotr like i had hoped, but all stars will do just fine.

All-Stars are hot as hell. I was going to get them but by the time I went back after buying the YOTR, they were gone in a 12.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Nope, doesnt bother me at all.  Thats how the 23's were aswell. 
It bothered me on the XX3, but I got over it by the 2010. Now it's canon to the Jordan line. One will have the Jumpman, the other will have the 23. Doesn't bother me anymore.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

All-Stars are hot as hell. I was going to get them but by the time I went back after buying the YOTR, they were gone in a 12.

we can trade lol... i got screwed on the yotr but got the all stars
@Zero 0123 congrats on gettin ur pair 
smokin.gif

Got my other tracking number. Now comes the waiting game.

EDIT:

FYI, the link for the YOTR's is back up on Nike.com. Looks like a restock is coming tonight. Good luck to all that missed out. 4am camping
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Got my other tracking number. Now comes the waiting game.

EDIT:

FYI, the link for the YOTR's is back up on Nike.com. Looks like a restock is coming tonight. Good luck to all that missed out. 4am camping
laugh.gif

sure looks that way, that link was not there an hour ago...good luck to those that are gonna try.

During the All-Star weekend I bought the All-Star (Blue) and White/Black ones at the JB event in Culver City Mall. These are easily one of the best ones after the XVIII's.

These shoes are really comfortable, and simple. The price could have been at $150, instead of $170. I usually never buy the new releases, but these shoes are worth it.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I'm lovin' these, white/reds should be here shortly...
f93255e4307916210af7e17a4af76524d625056.jpg
I really wanted to love the white/black ones, but that black upper and toe box just looks like a dull black.  
That's why I love the patent XIs so much because they are the exact opposite of dull.

Back
Top Bottom