Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

has anyone polished theirs yet? i've played a few games in my white/blacks, and they could use a little polish (since the card inside the box recommends using clear polish on the leather when needed)...just curious if others have tried it yet. thanks.

peace!

I've used leather wipes from armorall, and a clear polish sponge for black shoes and they help out a little. Just be careful because the lighter parts of the black leather stain easy (with the sponge that has a hint of black) I would not use black polish on it except for the tip and if I had a precision applicator, it's hart to get the polish off the white midsole. Depending on where u live they might have old school shoe repair shops and they should be able to do a good job and protect the shoe. If you are detailed enough, don't mind getting your hands dirty, and can live with making a minor mistake save your money and give it a shot.

Please note, (I have the red ones as well) that when you use the wipes (armorall leather) the leather gets dark and looks like it's getting permanently stained, yet the leather returns to it's "normal" color.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

has anyone polished theirs yet? i've played a few games in my white/blacks, and they could use a little polish (since the card inside the box recommends using clear polish on the leather when needed)...just curious if others have tried it yet. thanks.

peace!

I used a little black magic 2 in 1 leather care, just on the black part of the white/blacks.  

aj-2011-unc.jpg

tournament UNC PE??? hmm

I'd like to see the upper majority carolina blue though, but these would still look very nice

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Wade wore blackouts first half vs Spura, then changed into YOTRs second half.
He didnt wear the YOTR, he wore the White/Black with Black laces
Yup, white/black. He gave his White/Black pair away to some kid in the stands too. Lucky kid.

The black patina leather turns very light sometimes, almost grey in the right light.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I went a half size down. Nonetheless, the 2011 is a hit in my opinion. Blk/stealth will be copped.
a half size down was a better fit for me.  blk/steath is on my radar too.  that warrior design in the patent leather is awesome.  love the shine too.
smokin.gif

does anyone has pics of these after a couple of pick up games or after they've been worn casually
grin.gif
 i just wanna see how they crease after a few wears
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

does anyone has pics of these after a couple of pick up games or after they've been worn casually
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

I'll get some pics in the daylight tomorrow. I've played about 12 indoor games in them and the creasing is minimal. The only complaint is the ice sole getting very dirty, but that's to be expected.

Good lord, I tried these on at House of Hoops today, and they are one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever put on, I hope the White Black ones go on sale.

How long did it take the 1st colorway of the 2010s to go on sale at Foot Locker, Champs SPorts and Footaction........Was it like June....(sorry my question mark key isnt working)

These might be different because it seems like they are actually selling.

April can't come quick enough for stealths and other shoes. March and this weather is killing me. Let's get warm and some new kicks!

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by edunpeal

grin.gif
ohwell.gif

I'll get some pics in the daylight tomorrow. I've played about 12 indoor games in them and the creasing is minimal. The only complaint is the ice sole getting very dirty, but that's to be expected.

yes, the soles get very dusty/dirty. i used a toothbrush dipped in water & dawn, scrubbed them gently, and they were as good as new after a few games.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

How long did it take the 1st colorway of the 2010s to go on sale at Foot Locker, Champs SPorts and Footaction........Was it like June....(sorry my question mark key isnt working)

These will be like the XX3. Sell very well, won't go on sale until a few colorways release. You'll probably see them in the outlets before you see them on sale. I know some Athlete's Foot stores have marked them down to $150 already, but those are franchises so the owners set the prices at their will.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Good lord, I tried these on at House of Hoops today, and they are one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever put on, I hope the White Black ones go on sale.
It's actually not white/black its white/anthracite (darkkkk grey)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

49a36dc116b6105960550068cbb7ae3ee0e4b8fc.jpg

4a936357114b1f2b6c03077ec3d4a53f1dee19d0.jpg

Just played three hours this morning. Still look decent.

Seen these today @ Footlocker but they didnt have my size  thats a nice shoe

i gotta get those all-stars!!!  that blue is on point like no other.  look like i'ma have to cop from a re-seller though, they refuse to send them bad boys to any stores in the N.O.  we have a few urban accts down here too.  any manager that thought these wouldn't sell needs to be terminated.  not fired, terminated!!! 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom