***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

The White/Stealth colorway is growing on me, but I can't get over the not so subtle print on the toe. Might buy if they go on sale, which I doubt.

My guy Lo at NTSF showed me his release sheet and the white and red one will be $230 and limited.
I saw the sheet, it is slated to be a limited release at $230 a pop. I was really looking forward to this colorway, I guess I am going to have to live without it. Oh well, money in my pocket.
Can someone PLEASE give us a definitive answer regarding LIMITED or NOT LIMITED?? I've read soooooooo many contradictions throughout the thread
ohwell.gif

^^^Sorry bud, those AJ1s weren't limited, anyone could have gotten them and they didn't necessarily sell out or were #x out of xxx, and flat lacesdon't work with speed lacing loops, but you did pay for them so you're entitled to do whatever you please with them

like what's written below?

ijapino wrote:

03/29/2008 Air Jordan I Retro (limited release)
325514-012 Black/White-Silver-Dark Charcoal
$100.00-Men's

03/29/2008 Air Jordan I Retro (limited release)
325514-102 White/Black-Silver
$100.00-Men's

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Just copped this fitted from myshirtsco to match the White/Stealth 23's..
pimp.gif

fed155e346e06a410c6f1a4dae4da5ad67e1d8d.pjpg

fca25f5ec2428e3d6a248be5cf35aec933b8b23.pjpg

I'm definitely copping this fitted I Might just wear some black pants with these and maybe a grey tee unless I See an awesome shirt any nice shirts tomatches the grey 23s'?

Can someone PLEASE give us a definitive answer regarding LIMITED or NOT LIMITED for White/Red XX3s?? I've read soooooooo many contradictions throughout thethread
ohwell.gif

Did we ever get a definitive answer as to whether or not that's patent leather or just regular leather on the toe box of the 04/05 XX3 release? Thosepictures make it look awfully shiny so I'd love to hear from someone that's actually held them in their hands.

Originally Posted by GRJordan23

Did we ever get a definitive answer as to whether or not that's patent leather or just regular leather on the toe box of the 04/05 XX3 release? Those pictures make it look awfully shiny so I'd love to hear from someone that's actually held them in their hands.

Its patent. Really thin and creased on the edges on the first wear (although no worse than the toe on the black xx3's.

Originally Posted by alm8319

Originally Posted by GRJordan23

Did we ever get a definitive answer as to whether or not that's patent leather or just regular leather on the toe box of the 04/05 XX3 release? Those pictures make it look awfully shiny so I'd love to hear from someone that's actually held them in their hands.

Its patent. Really thin and creased on the edges on the first wear (although no worse than the toe on the black xx3's.

i'm wearin' my black stealths for 5 times and no evident creasing at all
smile.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

It is technically not a patent leather, but it is a patent leather-like material
^^^^So if this isnt patent leather, it shouldnt yellow like patent leather, right? Does anyone actually know what that material is officially called?

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

It is technically not a patent leather, but it is a patent leather-like material
^^^^So if this isnt patent leather, it shouldnt yellow like patent leather, right? Does anyone actually know what that material is officially called?

"patent pleather"

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

"patent pleather"
laugh.gif

The Black Stealths were a GR and they seem to be sold out by now. The Wht/Blk/Red's were limited but to what degree. Does anyone know how many XX3'shave been produced so far (both releases) ??? I think the upcoming XX3 will do just as good as the first two releases. The colorway seems to have a cool greyinspiration.

Back
Top Bottom