***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

heres some more pics

xx3_red1.jpg

xx3red_flash.jpg

xx3red_3.jpg

xx3red_4.jpg

Originally Posted by clogan23

i work at niketown sf and they are selling them shoes for $230 let the man breath the shoes are retail 185 but they are selling them for $230 any questions call niketown yourself and ask (415) 392-6453 every other store across the nation is selling them for $185 and that is the price of the shoes

Sorry I don't believe it.

Why in the world would Niketown do this? Unless they are adding additional items w/the shoes.

1) The box says 185.00.
2) This would not be a smart move financially; why would anyone buy from a store w/a price tag difference of 45.00? Especially since Niketown's AREN'Ta dime a dozen like FTL, Champs, etc.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST......

3) Nike.com has them on their site stating the price will be 185.00

05/31/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-161 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
$185 *limit 2 pair per customer on NikeStore.com

So I must ask...what in the hell are you talking about?

You are the same cat that said the White/Red/Gray Spizikes that just popped up on NDC are coming witheverything that the original online package came with.

Just my two cents

people saying hop over the fence. I saw them at cedar point yesterday some guy had them on. There hott no doubt i just prefer the all-stars. Dnt get me wrongimo im not young i have had plenty of white/red j's. I would get them if i could find them around me

So here is food for thought about how limited they are. I live in Denver, CO. A super small market. I mean we dont nearly as many sneakers as big markets. Likefor example our niketown on the All-Star XX3's got less then 40. And thats Niketown. For this release every sneaker store in the mall is getting a limitednumber. Some stores are getting 12 to 30 something. But these stores are Finishlines, Champs, Footaction, and Footlocker. So i dunno how limited they are. Butif in CO we got every store getting them. It cant be too limited since we are such a small market

^ Just because a lot of stores in your area got them, DOES NOT mean that tons of stores across the country will get them also.

They are real limited around me.

Comparison Pics how white/reds are different (ahem... better) than the All-Stars

p2162869.jpg

air-jordan-xx3-red-white-01.jpg

Decide for yourself which is more desirable.

185...... 230, doesn't make much difference to me. but only if i feel that it's worth it, and in this case it is.

I wonder how much these will resell for? I don't wanna pass and then later on pay and arm and leg.

Sorry I don't believe it.

Why in the world would Niketown do this? Unless they are adding additional items w/the shoes.

1) The box says 185.00.
2) This would not be a smart move financially; why would anyone buy from a store w/a price tag difference of 45.00? Especially since Niketown's AREN'Ta dime a dozen like FTL, Champs, etc.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST......

3) Nike.com has them on their site stating the price will be 185.00

05/31/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-161 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
$185 *limit 2 pair per customer on NikeStore.com

So I must ask...what in the hell are you talking about?

You are the same cat that said the White/Red/Gray Spizikes that just popped up on NDC are coming with everything that the original online package came with.

Just my two cents

1.LIKE I STATED THE SHOES ARE $185 ACROSS THE NATION I HAVE SAID THAT TWICE NOW
2.I HEARD IT FROM THE JORDAN MANGER'S MOUTH AT NIKETOWN WHEN I WAS AT WORK THAT THE STORE (NIKETOWN SAN FRANSICO NOT ANY OTHER STORE NOT ANY OTHER NIKETON)IS SELLING THEM FOR $230(I AGREE I THINK THIS WOULD BE THE STUPIDEST MOVE EVER AND IF SF WASNT ONE OF THE BIGGEST HYBEAST CITY'S IN THE COUNTRY NO ONEWOULD BY THEM)
3.If you need to return the Spiz'ike Package, all components - shoes, messenger bag, and the attached iPod case - must be returned before a refund can beissued. Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange individual items for another size.
STATED ON THE WEB SITE BUT WAS ALREADY CONFIRMED IN THAT THREAD THAT SOMEONE CALLED AND THEY SAID THAT THE ONLY REASON THAT IT DOESNT HAVE A MESSENGER BAG ANDA IPOD CASE IS BECAUSE IT IS A RE-RELEASE AND THEY SAID THAT WHAT IS STATED ON THE WEB SITE IS FALSE NOT I LOL

THATS NOT TUMBLED LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its like some pearlized-leather (ala the upper portion of allstar xx3's)......words cannot describe howdissapointed i am! i was hopin titanium quality, jordan iii quality. but alas no......who knows, it might look alright. still..... SMH cop tho (maybe big kidssize have regular leather and not that pearlized/metallic coating.

= = =

= Air Jordan I III IV V VI VII XX3 only

= Black/Cement III > any Jordan squared

= 70's forestgreen suede and '05 boston halfshells > any shoe ever made or to be made

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

for all the people saying im just trying to build hype
one person cant build the hype
im just reporting what ive been told
if u dont want to believe it then dont

every time there's a release and people are posting they've ordered online from Authorized Jordan retailers, you post that people might not get themwhen 99% of the time they do, if they have a valid credit card.

on easily obtainable releases, available from Authorized Jordan retailers for retail list and discount pricing, you announce "that you heard" andalso state as fact, on your resell website (listed in your NT signature), that these releases are "limited", "very limited", and"quickstrikes" as you have on this Jordan XXIII White/Red release.

you do this to try to get stupid people to pay your jacked-up prices so you don't get stuck with your GR "heat".

now this release might be limited, or late in being fully or partially shipped. we'll find out shortly and early next week (and later) when more"pop up".

every release carries some degree of uncertainty, but thankfully there are some great members on Nike Talk that are honest, caring, informative, and veryhelpful... that pass along useful information to fellow sneakerheads. so that NT members can decide whether to gamble by waiting for the release and play thegiven odds and pay retail or less from Authorized Jordan retailers. knowing they can always pay the "jacked-up" prices and higher shipping costslater.
i love this website... it's membership & brother/sisterhood, and the wealth of helpful information it contains.

but "bottom feeder" resellers like yourself, damage the reputation and credibility of this site by spreading lies and rumors to serve your greedyself agenda.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Comparison Pics how white/reds are different (ahem... better) than the All-Stars

p2162869.jpg

air-jordan-xx3-red-white-01.jpg

Decide for yourself which is more desirable.
IMO, THE ALL STARS ARE THE BEST. GOOD THING I HAVE IT!
wink.gif

DANGER WILL ROBINSON! It's hot in here.

33_15_15---Fire-Flame-Texture_web.jpg

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

for all the people saying im just trying to build hype
one person cant build the hype
im just reporting what ive been told
if u dont want to believe it then dont

every time there's a release and people are posting they've ordered online from Authorized Jordan retailers, you post that people might not get them when 99% of the time they do, if they have a valid credit card.

on easily obtainable releases, available from Authorized Jordan retailers for retail list and discount pricing, you announce "that you heard" and also state as fact, on your resell website (listed in your NT signature), that these releases are "limited", "very limited", and "quickstrikes" as you have on this Jordan XXIII White/Red release.

you do this to try to get stupid people to pay your jacked-up prices so you don't get stuck with your GR "heat".

now this release might be limited, or late in being fully or partially shipped. we'll find out shortly and early next week (and later) when more "pop up".

every release carries some degree of uncertainty, but thankfully there are some great members on Nike Talk that are honest, caring, informative, and very helpful... that pass along useful information to fellow sneakerheads. so that NT members can decide whether to gamble by waiting for the release and play the given odds and pay retail or less from Authorized Jordan retailers. knowing they can always pay the "jacked-up" prices and higher shipping costs later.
i love this website... it's membership & brother/sisterhood, and the wealth of helpful information it contains.

but "bottom feeder" resellers like yourself, damage the reputation and credibility of this site by spreading lies and rumors to serve your greedy self agenda.

I'm watching this thread to find out everything I can, but yeah, there might be some truth to that. Now I'm starting to wonder how "truly"limited these XX3s are??? I'm going to call tomorrow morning and see what I can find out. I have to assume, tho, since UTA, PYS, and others didn't getthese.....they really might be a limited release. I just don't want to pay extraordinary prices if I can get them for retail.

33_15_15---Fire-Flame-Texture_web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom