Official BBQ thread

Burgers and corn

84A7A116-E36A-4267-BFF0-954F13E10EEC.jpeg

How do you keep your fire going?

Oxygen!

Bottom vents should STAY open.

Top vent positioning depends on what you are trying to do.

Please refer to the link I posted on the last page.

Gives a proper Fire Management course .

Just remember, air feeds your fire

Bought one of these today, already have a grill but interested to see what a griddle will do. Planning on making breakfast for the family while we enjoy the patio, maybe a steak and cheese for dinner. The griddle is removable and has grill grates.
601889_1.jpg
I come in peace but did you think about jist getting a griddle top FOR your grill?

Bought one of these today, already have a grill but interested to see what a griddle will do. Planning on making breakfast for the family while we enjoy the patio, maybe a steak and cheese for dinner. The griddle is removable and has grill grates.
601889_1.jpg
Man that’s a nice pick up. Plenty of stuff you can cook on that thing. You bout to have fun..

601889_1.jpg
My boy got one. Perfect for tailgates and outside cooking. Burgers are best on a flat top, and tacos come out great. Very versatile weapon in the BBQ arsenal.

I come in peace but did you think about jist getting a griddle top FOR your grill?
I thought about it, but the price and also me wanting to add additional options for outdoor cooking. I also like the fact each burner is individually controlled. On my grill, I have to turn on the middle burner and then light any other burner. Good for cooking large amounts of food, but if just the wife and I sometimes overkill.
Haven’t qued it up in about 10yrs. (Gout problems). Was drunk/high Monday and don’t know how I ended up behind the grill.
F it lol
0975FCEC-05D2-4807-A19A-5FD478F2CC9A.jpeg 83C8E799-2853-4E7B-8946-19962263DFC9.jpeg
Hope you get better man, have you switched up your diet? I heard gout issues can be a real PITA.
My boy got one. Perfect for tailgates and outside cooking. Burgers are best on a flat top, and tacos come out great. Very versatile weapon in the BBQ arsenal.
Yeah I can't wait, I hate cooking the burgers with cheese mixed into the meat because it often causes the fire to flare up when the cheese starts melting and the grease.

Back
Top Bottom