OFFICIAL Cavaliers V Celtics Thread Easter Sunday 4/12 3:30 ABCHD

Ray has been known to be dirty.

look back to him and kobe going at it when in seattle.

smh.gif
@ Ray Allen playing dirty.

roll.gif
@ JVG.

indifferent.gif
@ Ray-Ray.

I'm glad P2 dumped those cheap lookin' Pierce V's. Don't front on the Sharley. They sold really well last year, and they brought the, backagain this year.

I think JVG is on point with Lebron being the most improved.

His jumper is close to being cash money. 10 times better then last year. Now if dude has an open 3 it will go in more likely then not.

I use to be upset when I play 2k9 and dudes beast with LeBron but now I realized dude does this %@*% in real life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

His jumper is close to being cash money. 10 times better then last year. Now if dude has an open 3 it will go in more likely then not.
I kind of agree. I mean, I don't think he deserves the award or anything crazy like that.

But seriously, if you've been watching Bron for a minute you can tell how much better he is compared to last year.

Shooting and defense are both MUCH improved.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I kind of agree. I mean, I don't think he deserves the award or anything crazy like that.

But seriously, if you've been watching Bron for a minute you can tell how much better he is compared to last year.

Shooting and defense are both MUCH improved.

Like JVG said, he is a much improved leader. Your team will follow suit of its best player. Lebron leads by example.

Wow.

What can you really say about this dude?

tired.gif

I can only imagine what this dude is gonna be doing in his 9th season or so...

Back
Top Bottom