OFFICIAL Cavaliers V Celtics Thread Easter Sunday 4/12 3:30 ABCHD

I dont understand why the 2 seed is on the bottom so the 1 and 2 would meet up in the conerence finals.

Why would 1 and 2 play eachother 2nd round

even though i think it would be better for the cavs to play the Celts in the 2nd round then the Magic...

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I dont understand why the 2 seed is on the bottom so the 1 and 2 would meet up in the conerence finals.

even though i think it would be better for the cavs to play the Celts in the 2nd round then the Magic...

What exactly are you asking
nerd.gif

No, so in the conference finals we can see the 8th seed and the 1 seed? Hence the reason why the farther you go in the playoffs the harder the competitiongets, play a 2 seed in the first then what? a 4/5 in the second?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

BEST IN LEAGUE.....BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD PERIOD.
And he hasn't even stopped improving yet.

i have to agree. The last few seaons lebrons jumper sucked, i mean he got his points but his jumper was terrible
sick.gif
i didnt think he would get such a sweet jumper, dude is improving his jumpshootand range every single season, hes beasting right now. dont wanna think about his shooting in another 2 years
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I think JVG is on point with Lebron being the most improved.

His jumper is close to being cash money. 10 times better then last year. Now if dude has an open 3 it will go in more likely then not.
I kind of agree. I mean, I don't think he deserves the award or anything crazy like that.

But seriously, if you've been watching Bron for a minute you can tell how much better he is compared to last year.

Shooting and defense are both MUCH improved.
i agree that he improved, but its MOST IMPROVED

danny granger and devin harris elevated their games to become number 1 options

but lebron has elevated his game also, i find it hard to believe how good he is now at the age of 24, he has years left before reaching his potential

would he be the youngest MVP ever if he wins? or one of the youngest

If the Cavs don't win a ring this year I fear there may be mass suicides in Cleveland.

So here are some of the guys who played with Mark Jackson when he said the entire Utah team thought LeBron was given too much and wouldn't do much in thepros:

Karl Malone
Stockton
Matt Harpring
AK47
Calbert Cheaney
Carlos Arroyo
Ostertag
Scott Padgett

And this guy......

513345.jpg

DeShawn Stevenson

laugh.gif

JVG said it best...when you're Lebron James and you play like you did today you can pretty much do whatever you want.

Gotta love it, lets get one more win and lock-up home-court, I was down at Ohio State this week so I missed a couple games, but glad we took care of business

and This weekend is when it really matters, so lets get it

Back
Top Bottom