OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

i know this is strictly for outlets/stores/websites posts to see where you can get deals. but dj am's personal collection is being auctioned off on ebay aswe speak. seller name is dj-am memorialfund. grs to exclusives.

Finally back after some dush reported me. Thats kool though.....

To all the people that send me Tips or NO tips for the F&F 30% OFF, I will be gladly help u out on some goodies from my local Nike factory store. No doubt.Hit me up.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by reakeon23

finishline.com dmp 7 pack for 199.99 before any discount codes just heads up and a grade
GIFT20 makes them 180
smile.gif
If you go through bing.com's cash back program, you can save more. You have to wait 60 days to receive the cash back, but who cares? Consider it a savings fund waiting for you.
smile.gif
For those not familiar with Bing (Microsoft's search engine), or their cash back program, go here: http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/howtouse.aspx
Bing.com cash back discounts:
Finish Line - 12% (would have knocked $24 off the DMP 7)
East Bay - 25%
Footlocker - 25%
6PM - 5%

**Also, 6pm.com is going to have 60% off Nike apparel starting on the 3rd at midnight Pacific time, PLUS there's 5% cash back through Bing. http://www.6pm.com/nike
thanks man. i keep forgetting about using bing for finishline.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

finishline.com dmp 7 pack for 199.99 before any discount codes just heads up and a grade
GIFT20 makes them 180
smile.gif

Thanks J just ordered with promo 192.58 total and i selected in store pickup waiting for email so i can go to the store and pick them up
pimp.gif
with DEFDEALS15P60 it comes out to 186.47 for anyone who wants to buy them..

anyone want size 12 magics? i want these raptors

Originally Posted by Anomaly

GIFT20 makes them 180
smile.gif
If you go through bing.com's cash back program, you can save more. You have to wait 60 days to receive the cash back, but who cares? Consider it a savings fund waiting for you.
smile.gif
For those not familiar with Bing (Microsoft's search engine), or their cash back program, go here: http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/howtouse.aspx
Bing.com cash back discounts:
Finish Line - 12% (would have knocked $24 off the DMP 7)
East Bay - 25%
Footlocker - 25%
6PM - 5%

**Also, 6pm.com is going to have 60% off Nike apparel starting on the 3rd at midnight Pacific time, PLUS there's 5% cash back through Bing. http://www.6pm.com/nike
thanks man. i keep forgetting about using bing for finishline.
laugh.gif
Be careful don't use promotion or coupon code with Bing Cashback... the cashback money request will be rejected if you do that.

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

^^^ try Shiekh. I don't kno about the price tho. or FL or FA with the 25% off F&F. price is or was like 70, minus the 25% is a deal.

Yea I'm trying to find FL or nike outlet wit them so I can use the f&f

Jersey Gardens Update Thursday Morning Friends and Family Card Helped a lot.

Prices are before Card

Black 3m Raging bull 5s on a table 99.99 fsr B grades no lacelocks
Nubuck 12s 119.99 fsr orange Nike Box some were B some were not.
All black jordan 1s? never seen them before 79.99
Air max 1s size 12,12.5,13 29.99 whtie grey yellow safari print looking things. Normal sizes were 49.99
Orlando 7s 119.99 fsr
Both Jordan 2009s 79.99 fsr
air max 90 grey current things 79.99? fsr
21/2 pack 139.99 fsr
CP white orange the old style 24.97 scattered sizes
sabertooth air max 95 89.99 fsr
ohio state lebron 6s scattered sizes on hash wall 54.97
white clear midsole supreme air force 1s fsr b grades 109.99
shox turbo mesh white mesh black color code 113 39.99 fsr on table
Zoom flight 5 white navy 44.97 fsr
white orange hypermax 79.99? fsr
black hyperize 89.99 fsr
the black hyperize (wesley snipes I think) 89.99 fsr

That is all I can remember Right now

pimp.gif
for my nyc heads ajays is having there holiday say almost everything 50% off. (they have some tb soldier 3 for $60) and Mr.joes has wht/blue uptempo max for a buck

shoejocky.com has Silver 1/2 Cents for 150 in size 9, 10,10.5, & 11..

Yo good lookin out memphis
pimp.gif
The lady takin orders had a heavy accent andcouldn't understand damn thing she was saying
laugh.gif
mad.gif
. I was told I got the last size 10 and they would ship out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Yo good lookin out memphis
pimp.gif
The lady takin orders had a heavy accent and couldn't understand damn thing she was saying
laugh.gif
mad.gif
. I was told I got the last size 10 and they would ship out tomorrow.

I had to call back and that lady answered LMAO. I couldnt stop laughing. I had no idea what she was saying.
laugh.gif

I just got a call back and they picked out and charged me for a different shoe and now they are sold out!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I knew dealin was this old lady was gonna mess somethin up

my store has the white flight 96s for sale

904-810-5584

rather you all get than some bs bulk buyer

Originally Posted by oof goof

Jersey Gardens Update Thursday Morning Friends and Family Card Helped a lot.

Prices are before Card ohio state lebron 6s scattered sizes on hash wall 54.97

That is all I can remember Right now

Did you see a 10.5 or 11 by chance, just called and asked did they have the wht/red lebron 6 on their has wall's, dude hit me with an immediate "NO...NO , click. "

has anyone hit up the atlantic city outlet recently? i'll be down there this weekend and was planning on stopping in to use my f&f card.

I give up with these damn 96s. I called another outlet and they have a fsr for $37.99 but won't price adjust them. They said it's against companypolicy to do that
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

which colorway may i ask? i need some new beaters, thanks again!
xpsxnd.jpg

also ninob1213 would your store do a price match on the zf 96?

Back
Top Bottom