OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

I'm looking for those Army V's....someone please let me know if they hit Leesburg or Potomac Mills VA

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I'm looking for those Army V's....someone please let me know if they hit Leesburg or Potomac Mills VA
Did you try giving South Chi a call?

Ontario Mills
Nike hypermax NFW All blue - 89.99
Nike Hypermax NFW All red - 89.99
Jordan VII Orlando - 119.99
Nike Kobe III White/black - 89.99
All the phenom's were marked down to 49.99
Honestly that was the only things that caught my eye. The hypermax's were on the hash wall if anyone was interested in scattered sizes, but i saw a prettygood size run

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

i never ordered from an oulet before. so before the good shoes start coming out can some 1 show me how?.. thanks for your time

*eye balling this thread*
just call them...tell them what shoe you want and they'll get your credit card info and address
thanks alot!.. just for double checks,,

EX :

me : hello
nike : hi
me : can i get the jordan 8 playoffs in size 12
then im good?

Its best to have style numbers ready before you call cuz there going to ask for it. Ask to do a product check and if they have it tell them that you'd liketo order the item then they'll take down your shipping info and and cc information.

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Ontario Mills

Nike Kobe III White/black - 89.99
Thanks for the update. That price is ridiculous. I hope they drop down to $39 like the MPLS colorway III's.

justhotkicks Appreciate da tip on Timberland 40% Off...

JJC6723 Nice Update from Ontario Mills and those Hypermaxes..

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

JordanKing Xi wrote:

JordanKing Xi wrote:

i never ordered from an oulet before. so before the good shoes start coming out can some 1 show me how?.. thanks for your time

*eye balling this thread*
just call them...tell them what shoe you want and they'll get your credit card info and address

thanks alot!.. just for double checks,,

EX :

me : hello
nike : hi
me : can i get the jordan 8 playoffs in size 12
then im good?

Do not ask for a particular shoe using a "NT nickname" everyone is not a sneakerhead. Examples Playoffs, Bred, Concord, Last Shot, ect...

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Nothing against other cities or regions...but why do the outlets in the NYC region get the absolute WORST stock? You'd think a store in a bigger market would get the better items, but that's totally not the case with Nike Outlets. It's not that the stock is just average; it's flat out BAD. Just a bunch of Team Jordans, Shox runners, cleats, and GR dunks.

the answer is easy.

because.. nothing good will last until outlet price in the NYC area. there's just too many savvy consumers that would snap stuff up on F&Fs, EAs, markdowns.. the true hot stuff is not going to last til 50% or 70% or whatever. not to mention if and when stuff gets marked down, the employees or their friends probably snap it up either to rock or resell.

whereas in smaller markets with less consumers that buy less shoes per capita.. you can see how some stuff will always slip through the cracks.
Lies...

Outlets in the Dallas area never get anything "good".
Yea its a large market, but not for the stuff you see posted in here. always missing major releases too
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Ontario Mills
Nike hypermax NFW All blue - 89.99
Nike Hypermax NFW All red - 89.99
These are the Tennis balls right?. I'm assuming no phone orders with F&F?

Gonna stop by Milpitas Great Mall Nike Outlet tomorrow to see what the goods are, they never have anything haha..

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Nothing against other cities or regions...but why do the outlets in the NYC region get the absolute WORST stock? You'd think a store in a bigger market would get the better items, but that's totally not the case with Nike Outlets. It's not that the stock is just average; it's flat out BAD. Just a bunch of Team Jordans, Shox runners, cleats, and GR dunks.

the answer is easy.

because.. nothing good will last until outlet price in the NYC area. there's just too many savvy consumers that would snap stuff up on F&Fs, EAs, markdowns.. the true hot stuff is not going to last til 50% or 70% or whatever. not to mention if and when stuff gets marked down, the employees or their friends probably snap it up either to rock or resell.

whereas in smaller markets with less consumers that buy less shoes per capita.. you can see how some stuff will always slip through the cracks.
Lies...

Outlets in the Dallas area never get anything "good".
Yea its a large market, but not for the stuff you see posted in here. always missing major releases too
sick.gif

not lies, no area eats up sneakers like the northeast..... doesnt matter how many people live there, the northeast is its own animal...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by reakeon23

finishline.com dmp 7 pack for 199.99 before any discount codes just heads up and a grade
GIFT20 makes them 180
smile.gif
If you go through bing.com's cash back program, you can save more. You have to wait 60 days to receive the cash back, but who cares? Consider it a savings fund waiting for you.
smile.gif
For those not familiar with Bing(Microsoft's search engine), or their cash back program, go here: http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/howtouse.aspx

Bing.com cash back discounts:
Finish Line - 12% (would have knocked $24 off the DMP 7)
East Bay - 25%
Footlocker - 25%
6PM - 5%

**Also, 6pm.com is going to have 60% off Nike apparel starting on the 3rd at midnight Pacific time, PLUS there's 5%cash back through Bing. http://www.6pm.com/nike

Footlocker coupons--- for non sneaker heads it's a good deal. not everyone has access to these. i always hook people up with my coupons. I've hadpeople want to take me out to lunch for helping them save a good $30 with those coupons.

chicago heads i'll be in the city with some friends and family coupons friday, hit me up.

P.S. Aurora still has one pair of Jordan V Dark Army/Patent 9.5 B-Grade hashed.

^^^ try Shiekh. I don't kno about the price tho. or FL or FA with the 25% off F&F. price is or was like 70, minus the 25% is a deal.

Back
Top Bottom