OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

^
If you can wear an 11, i have a pair i've worn maybe 2wice, you can have for free... just pay shipping, if you want them that bad.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

which colorway may i ask? i need some new beaters, thanks again!
xpsxnd.jpg

also ninob1213 would your store do a price match on the zf 96?

I'm talking about the white spurs lookin' colorway i dont know the official colorway off the top of my head and i don't know if they will adjustthe price. Call and ask for a manager, im not at work right now

Originally Posted by nyrican23

I give up with these damn 96s. I called another outlet and they have a fsr for $37.99 but won't price adjust them. They said it's against company policy to do that
indifferent.gif

If you can wear a 10.5 or 11 ( cant remember which size they are ), i have a pair i've worn maybe 2wice, you can have for free.. just pay shipping. if youwant them that bad..

Originally Posted by ninob1213

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

which colorway may i ask? i need some new beaters, thanks again!
also ninob1213 would your store do a price match on the zf 96?

I'm talking about the white spurs lookin' colorway i dont know the official colorway off the top of my head and i don't know if they will adjust the price. Call and ask for a manager, im not at work right now
ok so your store has this pair for $25 right?

2vce07l.jpg

Originally Posted by ninob1213

my store has the white flight 96s for sale

904-810-5584
I tried one more time and called and they first said they didn't carry it. I ended up ordering the white pair but they wouldn't pricematch
indifferent.gif

I saw the Volt Uptempos in size 10.5 at kicks usa on the clearance table
EDIT: they werre $59.99

150 Quaker Bridge Mall Rd 2108
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
(609) 275-0033

^That's not the point. Don't bs me and tell me it's against company policy and give me the run around. If I were to order multiple pairs, I couldhave some $$$. Regardless, your help is appreciated!

The outlet near me doesn't have black/grey jordan 1's. I was hoping to cop with the 30% off. Any outlets or footlockers in so cal still have these?

^Hit up frijo sneaker he said he would help out, not sure if his store has the TBs but it's worth a shot.

Haven't posted in forever, but anyone interested in the Jordan 7 DMP pack for $199.99 and a 15% coupon... hit up FinishLine.com. Comes out to like $170for the pack.

It works on all Jordans that are on sale. Sorry if already posted.

thanks for the info on the bo's got em yesterday, they are 100% a -grade.

LOL my wife started cracking up when she saw them, said that people will be able to spot me a mile away....haha I think she's right, as much as I love OGcolors , these things are LOUD AS HELL.

indifferent.gif
This thread has really gone down hill recently. Ntr'sbuying up everything that is posted just because it's a few dollars less then retail. It's pretty sad. I know it's hard times buit come onGEEZZ...dudes, discipline yourselves.

You are going to end up with 20+ pairs of crap that you really never ment to buy....u copped just cuz they were cheap. its quiet pathetic. Save all that $$and get urselves some real heat.

Thats how you can tell an noobie from a tenured Nt'r.

It's called Self-Control !!!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

indifferent.gif
This thread has really gone down hill recently. Ntr's buying up everything that is posted just because it's a few dollars less then retail. It's pretty sad. I know it's hard times buit come on GEEZZ...dudes, discipline yourselves.

You are going to end up with 20+ pairs of crap that you really never ment to buy....u copped just cuz they were cheap. its quiet pathetic. Save all that $$ and get urselves some real heat.

indifferent.gif

what in the world are you talkin bout....?

1. let them buy what they life
2. +%% does noobie/nter have to do with anythin.... everyone buys crap....

indifferent.gif
This thread has really gone down hill recently. Ntr's buying up everything that is posted just because it's a few dollars less then retail. It's pretty sad. I know it's hard times buit come on GEEZZ...dudes, discipline yourselves.

You are going to end up with 20+ pairs of crap that you really never ment to buy....u copped just cuz they were cheap. its quiet pathetic. Save all that $$ and get urselves some real heat.

indifferent.gif
When you got the money spend it how you want to.

are the nike F&F coupons reusable this time?
i remember re-using them last time, but i noticed a serial number. does that mean its good for one time only?

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

You cant be serious. I never fall into hype...But Flight 96's for $30 shipped is a deal, and I dont collect sneakers anymore. I've wanted these sincemy high school years 97'

If anything its the opposite from what I see now, noobies dropping retail for shoes that will hit outlets in months for 30-70% of the cost.

You sound salty fam.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

CoolStoryBro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom