OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

If anybody is visiting the aroura outlet this weekend please PM me.

(I'll tip)

:
glasses.gif

gonna check vacaville outlet on friday. i remember getting a coupon a few weeks back, is there another one that got sent out recently?...

Man, I hope there's something worthy of the F&F coupons at the Aurora store this weekend. I'm going to see if I can't hit there early Thursdaybefore I go to work.

PLEASE!! IF ANYBODY HAS AN EXTRA F&F COUPON AND WOULD HOOK ME UP WITH ONE I WOULD MORE THEN APPRECIATE IT!!!

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I don't know whether to go to Ontario Mills, Cabazon or Camarillo this weekend.
You should knock out all 3 outlets and I'm not talking about Camarillo.

1. Cabazon
2. Ontario Mills
3. Lake Elsinore
As of Sunday, Ontario Mills had sizes 12.5 & up of the AJ3 insipred AJ1 Phat Black/Cement for 59.99. 2 Pairs of the Red nfw Hypermax size 11.Sorry I forgot the price. Kids and Womens footwear had alot of crazy markdowns. Now on Black Friday, my coworker went down to Cabazon and picked up a few pairsof AM90s and 97s for 19.99. He also said there was alot of good merch available. ZK3 MLPS 79.99 was the only notable that I remembered him mentioning.

Oh I doubt it's possible but does anyone know if F&F applies to clearance stores as well?

Instead of editing,figured I'll do a separate post

Penny 1/2 Cent
Black/black
344646 001
Price: $190
grin.gif

Cincinnati Outlet sz. 8-9.5
513-539-4645

Georgia Outlet sz.8.5-9.5
404-846-5549

BOTH stores received FSRs and are almost sold out. Surprised these are moving at $190,unless the 30% is good on it.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Instead of editing,figured I'll do a separate post

Penny 1/2 Cent
Black/black
344646 001
Price: $190
grin.gif

Cincinnati Outlet sz. 8-9.5
513-539-4645

Georgia Outlet sz.8.5-9.5
404-846-5549

BOTH stores received FSRs and are almost sold out. Surprised these are moving at $190,unless the 30% is good on it.

WTH! How they gonna sell at full retail?
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

At an OUTLET!!!!

Well i wonder why people said a few pages back that their orders for the jordan 12 white/red were cancel why would they put back in stock and cancel theirorders IN THE JORDAN Xll white/red thread

I don't understand why people continue to do these preorders from sites like that. I'm NOT saying shoe trends/Ron isn't legit but after that 1/2cent thing and shipping dates being pushed back and the lack of communication. By the time you receive the shoes they prolly can be had on a discount. Butthat's just my $0.02

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I don't understand why people continue to do these preorders from sites like that. I'm NOT saying shoe trends/Ron isn't legit but after that 1/2 cent thing and shipping dates being pushed back and the lack of communication. By the time you receive the shoes they prolly can be had on a discount. But that's just my $0.02

I second that baby they got me on the 1/2 cents they have very bad customer service and it takes them forever to answer emails about tracking the people thatkeep ordering from them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^i think it was stated Orlando 7s are at Vegas for $80. Both started at $120 a piece in outlets,but I think its safe to say that prices dropped to $100 for the most part.

sz.14 Freshwater Griffeys up on NDC
http://store.nike.com//index.jsp?co...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-224615/pgid-224616

sz. 6.5 Volt Uptempos up on NDC
http://store.nike.com//index.jsp?co...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-243233/pgid-284651

Which Vegas Outlet?
nerd.gif

I'm going out there this weekend.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

I don't understand why people continue to do these preorders from sites like that. I'm NOT saying shoe trends/Ron isn't legit but after that 1/2 cent thing and shipping dates being pushed back and the lack of communication. By the time you receive the shoes they prolly can be had on a discount. But that's just my $0.02

I second that baby they got me on the 1/2 cents they have very bad customer service and it takes them forever to answer emails about tracking the people that keep ordering from them
laugh.gif
Poor communication is definitely a big deal. I'm curious how they can presale them for less than retail though?

Got my pair of Bo Jacksons earlier today, clean overall just a little crease but it went away when I tried mine on. Good looking out again memph
pimp.gif

Got my pair of Bo Jacksons earlier today, clean overall just a little crease but it went away when I tried mine on. Good looking out again memph
pimp.gif
That's whats up!! How much you cop 'em for?

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

pimp.gif
29.99 + tax + shipping...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

pimp.gif
29.99 + tax + shipping...

YESSIR! Both of my pairs came in as well!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Ok went Aurora Outlet in Ohio not IL and they had these

2j2izat.jpg
$39 back wall

rktruf.jpg
Almsot FSR no 9.5 or 10 $29

33u9wgl.jpg
FSR

afa26p.jpg
Womens Some bigger sizes

wb3x52.jpg
These are sz 9 samples. I picked up for anyone that wanted them. 60 bucks. It seems lots ofpeople like griffs on here not my style.

Been here almost 10 years so please dont question if there legit. Not trying to make a profit just help out others

Back
Top Bottom