OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

when you say the kissimmi outlet do you mean the one closest to i-4 on 192 near old town?
No that's the Celebration Outlet. I just found that out too. It's the Nike Clearance Store further down 192 and Old Vineland Rd.

went to camarillo today...they didnt have much...they had the 2/21 pack pretty much FSR from what i can remember but the price was 179.99. They also had somejordan 3 cements football cleats for around 51 bucks on hash wall, today it was 30% off all day till closing so it would come out to be around $36 orsomething.

they had jordan 2k9 79.99, lots of jordan Ts for like 19.99

had many different kinds of jordan slippers (i.e. hydros and camp slide type style) forgot the price.

ROSS also has the all white RT1 for $30-something, i want to say $33.99 or it could have been between that price or $39.99 (it was in the 30s)...i was in andout and didnt care for anymore RT1 since i dont even wear the one black pair i have yet.

hope that helps some what...today was a return trip to the nike outlet so i didnt stay around for long (trying to restrain myself from spending anymore moneyat the moment)

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Damnit, why can I never find cdps around here. Not even for retail at my FTL's.
Your not going to find any CDP's in FTL's anymore. They dropped over a year ago, outlet's, ebay, or forum marketplaces are your bestbet.

Originally Posted by jdmpower007

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Niketown have the white/green, white/purple, black/blue and gradient Kobe IVs for $59.99. They also have the black/white/red Girffey Retro 1 for $83.97. If you can find them, the black/gold/cement Air Force 1 hi are $120 or $130.

Angel

Which niketowns
for which shoe? I know the Vegas NT has all those kobes for $59.97, and NTLA had the gradients because i ordered a sz 12 from there. You guys needto call the NT's

Angel

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

615-443-3521
just called looking for a size 8 but they were sold out only sizes left are 9,9.5, and 10 incase anyone needs those sizes.

just ordered a 10 from there. good lookin out on the info. the lady was very helpful

and completed my order in 2 mins. they have more 10's because she asked me if i needed

more then 1, but i only got one.
I'm hoping they still have a couple of 10's in the morning. Hit 'em up as soon as they open...

Crossing my fingers
nerd.gif

Can't believe I missed this thread, had to update the folks in the JB forum that there are restocks going on all over for the Space Jams.

They will hit the outlets in huge numbers.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Niketown have the white/green, white/purple, black/blue and gradient Kobe IVs for $59.99. They also have the black/white/red Girffey Retro 1 for $83.97. If you can find them, the black/gold/cement Air Force 1 hi are $120 or $130.

Angel
My friend told me that NTLA has them for this price. He also said the mint green am95s for 83.97 as well.

Primitive Skate Shop in Los Angeles got some Space Jams in yesterday (12/28)...never really got stuff from them except a shirt so I dont know if they ship.Also blackcat23mj I was about to post that Camrillo had nothing also except the same stuff that no one wants (were you there today? We might have crossedpaths. I was there around 230-3 after some In-N-Out Burger).

Thanks for the QS AM 1 posting. I was able to grab 1 size 10(didnt want to be greedy)...And this thread is pure comedy sometimes with people.

i copped from mercer 21 for 65 and i forgot what other niketowns that still had szs left .. i recomend calling the shoes are on clearance for 60

I went to AZ Mills last night. Heres the only notables..

2/21 Pack- $149.99 i believe (7.5-8.5)
Jordan 2k9 Black/White, White/Black $79.99 FSR
Jordan 2k9 HOF $99.99 FSR
Jordan 1 Lakers colorway (with strap) $59.99 FSR
Jordan 1 HOF $79.99 FSP
Jordan 1 Black/Black $79.99 FSR
Nike Hyperize Red Tennis Ball Pack $89.99 FSR

Hash Wall was crap, and clothing was wack. I picked up some sample Nike Air Max 90 currents for $59.99 +30% off the hashwall items

Much thanks for the update blackcat23mj...

Just copped a pair of the White/Cement Jordan III D Cleats for $44 shipped to Florida. 30% off hash wall products works with shipping orders too.

Back
Top Bottom