Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Amsterdam ay?  I think that's the location most people were thinking, that's where I  thought they'd be heading.  Stu would have sex with a stripper again as usual.  Amsterdam is trying to improve their image now anyway.  Maybe choose another place in Europe.  I think Estonia and some place in the Czech Republic are trying to be the sex capitals of Europe now.  Or they can cause trouble in Germany or France.

Amsterdam ay?  I think that's the location most people were thinking, that's where I  thought they'd be heading.  Stu would have sex with a stripper again as usual.  Amsterdam is trying to improve their image now anyway.  Maybe choose another place in Europe.  I think Estonia and some place in the Czech Republic are trying to be the sex capitals of Europe now.  Or they can cause trouble in Germany or France.

I actually thought it was pretty good. AYOOOO @ Stu, and  Alan had me dying with his facial expressions
laugh.gif
roll.gif

"Hi I'm Alan, I'm a stay at home son"

"That's my dad, he pays my rent"

"We're not doing desert anymore? I didn't get the memo? Would a cupcake kill you"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I actually thought it was pretty good. AYOOOO @ Stu, and  Alan had me dying with his facial expressions
laugh.gif
roll.gif

"Hi I'm Alan, I'm a stay at home son"

"That's my dad, he pays my rent"

"We're not doing desert anymore? I didn't get the memo? Would a cupcake kill you"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Hm, how was this not funny if you liked the first one? Same exact humor.
Just pretend you never seen the first one, or this one came out first
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who kind of liked that they used the same format?

agreed, I thought it was funny they basically made the same movie again, it was pretty much trolling the whole audience by saying "look I didnt put any real thought into this but I got your money and you probably wont even be that mad"

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Hm, how was this not funny if you liked the first one? Same exact humor.
Just pretend you never seen the first one, or this one came out first
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who kind of liked that they used the same format?

agreed, I thought it was funny they basically made the same movie again, it was pretty much trolling the whole audience by saying "look I didnt put any real thought into this but I got your money and you probably wont even be that mad"

Man this movie was underwhelming
30t6p3b.gif
, barely any laugh out loud moments compared to the first one. The strip club part had me dying though, poor Stu
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I wasn't bothered by the N word usage it's a cheap laugh that they throw in movies with non black casts all the time, don't understand why they blanked it out when they played "Monster" but let the Asian dude say it a ton

Hopefully the director makes some kind of effort to change the plot in the 3rd one because he was flat out lazy in part 2. I don't care if it was a sequel you CAN make a successful one without being completely predictable at the same time

Man this movie was underwhelming
30t6p3b.gif
, barely any laugh out loud moments compared to the first one. The strip club part had me dying though, poor Stu
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I wasn't bothered by the N word usage it's a cheap laugh that they throw in movies with non black casts all the time, don't understand why they blanked it out when they played "Monster" but let the Asian dude say it a ton

Hopefully the director makes some kind of effort to change the plot in the 3rd one because he was flat out lazy in part 2. I don't care if it was a sequel you CAN make a successful one without being completely predictable at the same time

Watched the movie tonight. Some parts were funny, but overall, the movie tanked. Strip club scene was disgusting.
MV5BOTIxMTMzODkwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI3NjE4NA@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

I don't understand why they casted this guy in another film with Bradley Cooper. He was in Limitless as the Russian mobster and the Russian drug dealer in Hangover II. 

Watched the movie tonight. Some parts were funny, but overall, the movie tanked. Strip club scene was disgusting.
MV5BOTIxMTMzODkwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI3NjE4NA@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

I don't understand why they casted this guy in another film with Bradley Cooper. He was in Limitless as the Russian mobster and the Russian drug dealer in Hangover II. 

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Hangover Part III is on the way, but where are they going!?!? - http://bit.ly/l9hKgv

Ken Jeong said he would be interested in a third film.
“I would absolutely do a third one [with] no fear of typecasting. All of my fame and success in the last few years is directly due to The Hangover. Those guys are like family to me, so it doesn’t matter — big part or small part… Well, I guess I know a thing or two about small parts.

Back
Top Bottom