Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Originally Posted by budap06

Originally Posted by gentry187

Just got back from it. Movie wasn't bad. It's just what I expected from it. With that said I didn't laugh out loud at any of the scenes. Anybody catch the Randy Savage poster on Alan's room wall?
pimp.gif
I did and yelled "Rip Macho Man" In the theater
pimp.gif
What's the point of doing that?

Just got back from it. Movie wasn't bad. It's just what I expected from it. With that said I didn't laugh out loud at any of the scenes. Anybody catch the Randy Savage poster on Alan's room wall?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It had funny parts, but I didn't think it was hilarious. I thought Alan was trying too hard to be funny. For example, the dinner speech had most of the theater like
roll.gif
, while I was like
grin.gif
am I missing something.

It had funny parts, but I didn't think it was hilarious. I thought Alan was trying too hard to be funny. For example, the dinner speech had most of the theater like
roll.gif
, while I was like
grin.gif
am I missing something.

Originally Posted by iYen

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

it was aight. i lol'd a few times.

it also reminded me why i hardly ever go to theaters anymore....

Spoiler [+]
got a cherry icee and pack of sour patch kids. $10
eek.gif

it was aight. i lol'd a few times.

it also reminded me why i hardly ever go to theaters anymore....

Spoiler [+]
got a cherry icee and pack of sour patch kids. $10
eek.gif

I don't understand why they couldn't have at least changed it up a little.  They just followed the outline from the first one, so lazy.  Wish Heather Graham was in it.  The Mel Gibson cameo would've been good, too bad no one wanted him there.

I don't understand why they couldn't have at least changed it up a little.  They just followed the outline from the first one, so lazy.  Wish Heather Graham was in it.  The Mel Gibson cameo would've been good, too bad no one wanted him there.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

seen it last saturday and I dont get how the people in the theatre would die laughing to the stuff that was shown in the commercials already
Everyone was
roll.gif
while i was
grin.gif
when the asian dude said holla til ya squalla

So I guess you've never watched a comedy film more then once right? Since you already knew the jokes and what was going to happen, there is must be no point in watching or listening to any comedic film, show, or stand up routine again because you can't find something funny over and over again.
That's kind of a dumb thing to say, a lot of comedy has little to no replay value, and I'd say movies The Hangover 1 and 2 are examples of those. It's like you just kind of tried to put words in his mouth by grouping stand up and all other funny things together, and you can't really do that because that's not the case with a lot of stand up comedy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom