OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Prust got NO fear. Love how he plays. Can't help but to think how much different the Rangers would have been had he stayed.

seguin back on the ice. that did look bad. anytime someone breaks a stick on your ribs in a cross check, it stings :lol:

dirty *** diving canadiens up to their typical bullcrap :smh:

third period should be full of fireworks

Dougie is a stud.

P.K. Subban is literally the only Montreal player I like. One of my favorites in the league along with Lucic, Simmer, Kane, and Iginla.

******g cheap shot on Richards. Dirty play.

2 goals just like that. That's what was deserved for that crap

Terrible third period for the B's thus far. Canadiens have responsed after Emelin and Prust got handled. Rask isn't seeing the puck particularly well.

Rangers win!

NASHTY NASH was huge. Game went from super boring to insane in the third and shorthanded OT.

I'm still hurt by how Nash did Rask dirty in the OT shoot out. No reason B's should have lost tonight on home ice up 3-2 against a hostile rival.

mean.gif
Wasted that 2 man advantage in OT... Got a point out of it... 5 points over last 3 games aint bad I suppose for this sorry *** team.

Just curious. I know there was an article this weekend from the Sun in Ottawa that they might be shopping him. They had the Boyle for Gabby talk this past summer too, always thought that would help. They were in on O'Reilly too. Who knows though, I just wanted to see what their fans thought.

We can't trade gabby. We don't have the offense to just let him go. I mean unless we get Stamkos or malkin or someone lol

I'm impressed with Nash's handles the most.

That's what I figured. The thought of trading him for a young center did make sense but for Boyle? IDK about that. Would definitely help the power play though.

Kane should be a Flyer SMH

I can't imagine what woulda happened if we get that #1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom