OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I just watched it..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Mike let that man Ovie HAVE IT on National TV. All valid points too.

Edit: Heard Roenick just went in on him too! :lol:

Last edited:
Piss poor effort all around...this team lives and dies with #8, and as much as it pains me to say it...Milbury was right.

The worst thing I saw was Matty Perrault getting clocked with :24 left, and NO ONE did anything. S.O.F.T.

Any of you Game Center users know how to watch the games later that night without seeing the score beforehand?

Its ridiculous how CLOSE the entire Western Conference standings are

Besides Chicago and Anaheim... From seeds 3-14 are only 6 pts apart.

Its ridiculous how CLOSE the entire Western Conference standings are

Besides Chicago and Anaheim... From seeds 3-14 are only 6 pts apart.

Last yr like 5-6 teams were tryna squeeze n the 8 spot. It's always close out west and the short season will only compound that.

Still fire torts....

Peace.

I said it before and I'll say it again...

KADRI.
pimp.gif

What are the marquee matchups for you guys?

In my area (and I'm still a novice hockey fan) its Pens vs Flyers.

Any of you Game Center users know how to watch the games later that night without seeing the score beforehand?
Go to settings and turn off "Display Scores".

thanks, just saw it :lol:

another question for y'all...so the app works on my ipad and iphone just fine...but games are blacked out on my ps3 and xbox apps. like right now...ive got the bruins lightning game on my ipad going, but it's blacked out if i try and use ps3 and xbox. any ideas?

Go to settings and turn off "Display Scores".

thanks, just saw it :lol:

another question for y'all...so the app works on my ipad and iphone just fine...but games are blacked out on my ps3 and xbox apps. like right now...ive got the bruins lightning game on my ipad going, but it's blacked out if i try and use ps3 and xbox. any ideas?

Did anyone else miss half of OT in the Chicago-Detroit game cause NBC cut to golf? :smh:

At least they went back and I got to see the shoot-out

^That didnt happen to me.

One of the games of the yr though. It felt like a playoff game. Both Crawford and Howard were incredible.

Back
Top Bottom