OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Steven A Smith talking HOCKEY! :lol:

All i could do is laugh.. Besides the out of regulation loses/shootout loses.. I think we all know what the more impressive streak is. The heat arent even the team with the longest winning streak for THIS season. Clippers had 17 straight already.

:rofl: more parity in the NBA.. MAYBE in College but def not in the NBA.

SO DISRESPECTFUL, SAS!

Last edited:
More parity in the NBA? What is he smokin?

Who walks around thinking to themselves, "hmmm I wonder which is more impressive, this hockey streak or the NBA one?"

Is anyone's NBC sports messed up? Like the sound and video are off :lol:

The sound is delayed by a second or two

:smokin Jeff Carter with the hat trick. 2 goals in 19 seconds as well

It was a hat give away night at Staples tonight too :wow: ... Never seen so many hats come flyin in so quickly :lol:

:smokin Jeff Carter with the hat trick. 2 goals in 19 seconds as well

It was a hat give away night at Staples tonight too :wow: ... Never seen so many hats come flyin in so quickly :lol:

Carts shouldering the scoring load :smokin

Also,

RIP Pavol Demitra :frown:

any of y'all play roller hockey? found a couple leagues out here and thinking of joining.

i didn't bring my ice hockey gear out here but wanted to at least play some type of hockey :lol:

Last edited:
any of y'all play roller hockey? found a couple leagues out here and thinking of joining.

i didn't bring my ice hockey gear out here but wanted to at least play some type of hockey :lol:

You have ball hockey in the States? Its getting pretty popular up here in the summers. Inline hockey is fun, but no solid leagues in my area.

We have leagues around here, that's how I got started (just pickup back then not official leagues) in hockey. Definitely run but as a goalie, much more difficult. I only do ice now :lol:

yeah nothing beats ice. i learned to play on roller blades waaaaay back in the day...will be interesting to try it out again :lol:

You have ball hockey in the States? Its getting pretty popular up here in the summers. Inline hockey is fun, but no solid leagues in my area.

i figured y'all played on ice all year around :lol:

Last edited:
Carts shouldering the scoring load :smokin

Also,

RIP Pavol Demitra :frown:

Carter is on fire right now, it's great to someone other than Kopitar carry the load.

That vid brings back memories. The infamous #38 :smokin RIP.

It almost hurts my eyes seeing Roenick in a Kings uniform again, he was awful. :lol:

:lol: You can, we have several rinks that are year round, but even then ice time is ridiculous to try and get.

I played in goal a few times in ball hockey. After having played from novice to peewee, I never relaized how important being able to slide side-to-side was. :rofl:

I still hate Jeff Carter, if he didn't just play off talent he'd put up 50+ goal seasons on the regular

Back
Top Bottom