OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Man... these guys went half a damn season w/o being beat in regulation..
Thats just ridiculous. Idc if they keep the streak going. Helps the Wild stay in the hunt :lol: Chicago so far ahead anyways and not in our division [yet] that they can knock themselves and continue the streak.

I wear a full cage as well. I bought a visor but im scared to wear it because, like yall, i like my teeth :lol: Its cool to have though.. I MIGHT break it out for our final game of the yr.

"DAHH GOOOOAALLLIIIIEEEEEE"

Mighty Ducks :lol: :pimp:

I was considering buying one of those but those things are heavy as ****.... Ill stick with the bird cage. CCM FM 480 :pimp:

Last edited:
Which is still like 20 years younger than Jagr.

I wonder what Julie "the Cat" has left.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the Staal for getting hit in the eye. There have been so many incidences like this. Who was that guy in Philly who took one to the face and is now probably going to retire or have his whole career derailed?

There was also a Canuck who took in to the face right? Was it Manny Malholtra?

Anyways, protect yourself. Protect your teeth, protect your nose, protect your face.

Yea, and Manny Malhotra is done with the Canucks. Gillis forced him onto the IR because it has not improved over the past year.

Also, RIP Stompin Tom. I grew up with this song. Canada's "other" National Anthem.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the Staal for getting hit in the eye. There have been so many incidences like this. Who was that guy in Philly who took one to the face and is now probably going to retire or have his whole career derailed?

Ian Laperriere

Was just talking to my buddy who remembers the Nike NHL collab

looking forward to this intense Flyers-Pens game. I just hope the Flyguys come out with the Win

Realignment approved by the NHLPA

Board of Governors vote next for realignment plan

The National Hockey League will move forward with its proposed realignment plan after receiving consent from the National Hockey League Players' Association on Thursday.

The next step for the NHL is to bring the proposed plan to its Board of Governors for a vote. If approved, the League's new realignment plan will go into effect starting with the 2013-14 season.
Daly confirmed to NHL.com on Thursday that in the NHL's proposed plan the League will be broken into a two-conference, four-division set up with 16 teams in the Eastern Conference and 14 teams in the Western Conference. The Detroit Red Wings and Columbus Blue Jackets would move to the Eastern Conference and the Winnipeg Jets would move to the Western Conference.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=659069&navid=nhl:topheads

Last edited:
:lol:

It's like the Pats to the Steelers at this point. Just avoid them in the playoffs and it can be all good

I know Martin has played better than last year (impossible not too), but I still pretty much hate him out there :lol:

All good MAF, still like you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom