OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Wow just checked the score and can't believe it. Still will be 4 more goals in this game I'm sure

So should I stop prepping for tomorrow's dinner party and watch this? I was getting a lot done .... :lol:

Not embarrassed at all, prepping bruschetta, should be a good app

Edit

Plus in my defense, who wanted to watch that garbage play in the first period? Second, the yard work was during the playoffs, not just a regular season game :D

Last edited:
DMX: In all seriousness, I'm not impressed with Malkin's puck control in this game.

It's been a bit disappointing all year. Many blaming the KHL and his over confidence now. Holy cow Pens are winning, these teams just can't stop each other

I'm not even upset this team just isn't ready, my fear is doing something rash and trading off young talent for veterans thinking that is the fix

Let this team mature

Nash scored again hes been on a tear. 3rs period goals too
Gabby with the Gw. Thats gotta be a frustrating loss for the islanders. We stole it

Flyers need to convince Briere to waive his clause to get anything and free up cap space

I fully expect Bryz to get the amnesty in the offseason, the team apparently has a strong dislike for him

Still can't believe the Pens won. Hopefully it kinda shook the recent 'curse'. Kid was flying all over the place 2nd and 3rd period

Carter is on fire right now, it's great to someone other than Kopitar carry the load.

That vid brings back memories. The infamous #38 :smokin RIP.

It almost hurts my eyes seeing Roenick in a Kings uniform again, he was awful. :lol:

im sorry, the roenick/bure-crawford/cloutier-cechmanek mid-2000s dark ages of LA Kings history have been selectively erased from my memory :lol:

but serious, what busts roenick and mr. candace cameron turned out to be :smh:

i cant watch the games...whats up with Quick? is he not playing up to par/out of his mind like last year? still injured? missing mitchell and greene on the blue line? seems like every other game hes letting in 3-4 goals and getting outplayed by Bernier. Maybe too much celebrating :lol:

also re: alignment, i will never accept alignment with uneven conferences :lol:. just makes everything unbalanced and unfair IMO. but i see the problem, aside from expansion theres no other way to do it. its an EST based league, cant help that. BUT i will say that im not a fan of divisional playoffs either. theres ample rest/travel days during the playoffs, no reason why the teams cant travel 1 or 2 time zones with days off in-between

Caps 7-3 in their last 10 and have seemingly found their groove under Oates.

Team needs much more balance out of the top-6 tho. No way should guys like Jason Chimera or Matt Hendricks be skating on the top lines. I wonder if any deals will be made at the deadline?

Holtby is doing real well....Ribiero is SICK with the puck...and Ovechkin is playing the best all-around hockey of his career. I now see the parallels as far as the effect Oates had on Kovy and now with Ovechkin.

Hopefully this team keeps it going and gets to .500 with a win vs. the Isles on Saturday.

If they didn't get off to such a horrid start, they'd be in the top 8 for sure.

Back
Top Bottom