Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

i like the colorway, but a Jumpman Pro with faux-carbon fiber and cheap materials is not for me. i don't consider myself someone who usually complainsabout Jordan Brand's drop in quality, but with these it's just too apparent to overlook. could you imagine if they released a retro XI with pleatherand fake carbon fiber? no thanks

how many pairs of each jumpan pro gonna release? i cant make it early morning tmr, gotta go cop H&M garcons before i go HOH

if they're like the rest of the pe's around 48 pairs. but according to previous posts, all pairs are already accounted for. all wrist bands were issuedand the customers are to come through tomorrow to pick up the kicks.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by xpatrickstar

They need a HOH in Maryland...

i think thats at the bottom of the list of cities....or states haha
I would agree
laugh.gif

If any Chi town folks know of any good stuff left in a size 11.. Holla at me..via PM..

Tryin to re-build the fallen stash...
Foams, HDs.., D-Fish Powermaxes.... ya know.. the good stuff. .lol

Those jumpman pros are not that nice..i do like the Sugar Rays though..nothin to lose sleep over..

Yeah, I called HOH last night. After trying a few times (no pick up) they finally picked up the phone when an employee tried to make a call and they wereforced to talk to me (LOL).

So I guess at about 7 pm last night they had 20 cats lined up already right outside all day/night. After they got their numbered tickets/wristbands, they weresent home.

I am curious to see if all the releases will be done this way - to show up the night before, leave, then come back the next day. Saves the camp out - but Idon't necessarily live close to this mall.

I was there this morning and got myself some pairs. The line wasnt long at all and most were from out of state so I'd say Chicago definetly slept onthese.
I personally like the JJ better, but ppl just seem to have a special place in their hearts for Sugar Ray.
Hope you guys enjoy the pics! They also had some dope t-shirts to match up with the shoes. I didnt have the JJ ones on me to take any pics.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Wow at 6 pairs of each
smh
He actually got 8 pairs of each... It says he has 16 in total in his auction... This"RESELLING TREND" is getting ridiculous... It's gonna be funny when he is stuck with his inventory and can only get $200 a pop, because they areonly Jumpman Pro's...

Gotta go with the Rays in tat battle.. the color placement on the JJ's are horrid... if it was another colorway it would be better..

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Yeah, I called HOH last night. After trying a few times (no pick up) they finally picked up the phone when an employee tried to make a call and they were forced to talk to me (LOL).

So I guess at about 7 pm last night they had 20 cats lined up already right outside all day/night. After they got their numbered tickets/wristbands, they were sent home.

I am curious to see if all the releases will be done this way - to show up the night before, leave, then come back the next day. Saves the camp out - but I don't necessarily live close to this mall.
I'm pretty sure they will because the HoH is inside of the mall and I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to spend the nite in the mall. I gotta go and check out this HoH 1st thing Saturday morning before I head to my barber.

Back
Top Bottom