OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Monta Ellis got waived by the Pacers. Worth a look for us? Or just another Rose/Rondo situation?

Clips meeting with Milos tomorrow. Hyped.
Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account  @wojespn
Euro star point guard Milo Teodosic has agreed to a two-year, $12.3M deal with the Los Angeles Clippers, league sources tell ESPN.

pimp.gif

^^^ I didn't even know that Bev used to play with Teodosic. That's awesome.

I don't know how good we're going to be next season. Right now I'm predicting bottom half of West playoff bracket. But I'm sure the vibe is going to be different - in a good way.

^^^ I didn't even know that Bev used to play with Teodosic. That's awesome.

I don't know how good we're going to be next season. Right now I'm predicting bottom half of West playoff bracket. But I'm sure the vibe is going to be different - in a good way.
Yeah I got us at around 47 wins if everyone stays relatively healthy, so 5 through 8 wouldn't surprise me. And you're right, one of the things that this team has been missing has been the spirit. The Clippers have been good, but haven't been fun in awhile.

But on paper, the Milos signing is terrific and much better than Rondo or Rose. By most accounts, he's the best player and passer not in the NBA right now, was ranked by NBAGMs as the best player not in the NBA right now, and was a top 30 FA this summer in all of basketball.

With Doc's history, you just knew he was going to go the rondo or Rose route. Familiarity. Glad to see him go the opposite way.
These passes are insaneeee

Last edited:
I'm disgusted that i've become such a big Pat Bev fan

Reggie Evans
Barnes
Mo
Pat Bev

Always happens :smh:

Last edited:
Lol it's just me that's hyped and he won't be playing for the Clippers, that's out.

Lol it's just me that's hyped and he won't be playing for the Clippers, that's out.

I'm kind of hyped. That highlight vid was nice.

With Teodosic on board, I think we need to add another wing. I'm hoping someone not as old and offensively challenged as Tony Allen. But I know our options are limited.

^^^ And even if Teodosic doesn't pan out, I'm happy to see the FO getting creative and taking chances.

I'm kind of hyped. That highlight vid was nice.

With Teodosic on board, I think we need to add another wing. I'm hoping someone not as old and offensively challenged as Tony Allen. But I know our options are limited.
One more wing and one more vet is essentially what we're looking for I think.

The longer Luc is on the board the more confident I am that we may be able to bring him back.

At this point I'd take him over TA 10x out of 10.

****. We apparently were deep in talks with Boston about Avery Bradley, but they apparently are sending him to Detroit for Marcus Morris. Would have loved if we could have got him.

Back
Top Bottom