Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

6k8umtx.png

Lupe is a great lyricist, but his voice, flow, and choice of beats put me to sleep. "Superstar" and "Steady Mobbin" were the only songsthat I could play entire song without being bored to death.

this dude got 156 songs on his imeem....and this one dynasty freestyle lupe did on the radio...WHAT! before he switched his style up...he killeeeedddddd it!!like seriously..i finna try to get the zshare of that

Just heard the snippets of the songs on the album. Every song sounds bananas.

I think I'm gonna seriously cop this album and if I do it will my first since like 2004
laugh.gif
. Lupe is that dude
pimp.gif
and this was suppossed to come out on halloween
mad.gif
. Hurry up already.

just buy the album dudes
i havent bought an album since redman/method black out lol
but imma support lupe
im not tryna gert ther rich richer but this dude deserves every single penny man
just absutley amazing

no doubt i'm gona buy it, but i'll prob DL in advance so i can jam to it before the 18th.

I bet Lupe working damn hard to make sure that whatever happened to his album last year doesn't happen this year.

Can't wait for the
nerd.gif

Still copping though. Damn you the month of Nov/December!

Originally Posted by EG47

I bet Lupe working damn hard to make sure that whatever happened to his album last year doesn't happen this year.

Can't wait for the
nerd.gif

yup..he either gon practice that black belt on you.....or its those two security guards that keeping ppl away from leaking " the cool"
laugh.gif

So far Ive noticed a lot of joints havent been leaked right away like that Hi-teknology 3. I got F&L late but its good to see him really protecting hiscraft, I like his choices by not recording till a week before release when it was comin out in Oct.(thats what I heard). I still say it will leak tho

smokin.gif

For the next couple of months there will be nothing played in the ride and the ipod but Lupe and Mood Muzik 3

i mean, what happened, happened to F&L, but i really dont see how that negatively affected it. To me it made me appreciate the offical F&L more, cuz ithad all the songs i loved from the bootleg (except steady mobbin/ghetto story...why did he leave this off???????) plus new hotness. I understand why Lupe isdissapointed with the things that happened there, but for me that early leak wasnt nearly as strong as the finished product on F&L. Btw Food and Liq is aclassic, you can believe that

I really cant wait to see what Lupe did with The Cool, especailly cuz he said the whole album had somewhat of a dark vibe to it, and i think thats where someof his best work may lie,

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Can someone school me up on Lupe?
he's legit.
amazing lyrics.
has an ongoing story about a guy/hustler zomibe named michael young history and his love afair with 'the streets' and is also 'in the game'.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by EG47

Can't wait for the
nerd.gif

yup..he either gon practice that black belt on you.....or its those two security guards that keeping ppl away from leaking " the cool"
laugh.gif
LOL where'd u get them pics of young Lupe from?

lol@ the pics
but here's the storyline and chronology for The Cool
1. He Say She Say
MYH growing up

2. Sunshine
MYH starts falling for the Streets

3. The Coolest
This leads up to MYH's tragic death

4. Real Recognize Real (pillz)
Reveals that MYH has died

5. I Don't Feel So Good
MYH dies, mother falls for the Game

6. Superstar
MYH is rejected from heaven

7. The Cool
MYH is brought back as The Cool

8. The Die (could be between 3 and 4 if this reviewer is really as much as idiot as he seems)
"The Cool (the character) gets shot and dies at the end of "The Die" while listening to a Lupe song."
i didn't type this either i got this from another board

Back
Top Bottom