Official Mad Men Season 4 Thread

Enjoyed last night's episode. I didn't know how I was going to like Don's narration at first but it was a very welcomed change of pace. Hearing him express his feelings is obviously a rarity on the show, so it was a good peak into what we all knew he was feeling.

It's also about time he got together with Faye. I've been waiting on it, ever since they first introduced her and she said "you won't stay married for long" or something along those lines. I'd also wouldn't be surprised if and when Don and Betty slip back into bed for at least an episode.

And I really hope Joan's husband gets killed really soon, we all know it's going to happen, so might as well make it official.

I don't think the relationship between Don and Peggy is like that. I see Peggy as more like a mother to Don. 

I don't think the relationship between Don and Peggy is like that. I see Peggy as more like a mother to Don. 

roll.gif
at this episode

+ Moving Ms. Blankenship out the office
+ The black guy robbing Mr. Stirling "YOU KNOW WHAT DIS IS!"
roll.gif

+ The random jokes in this episode
laugh.gif

+ Seeing Joan every week is
pimp.gif

- Stirling being EXTRA greedy with the poontang
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
at this episode

+ Moving Ms. Blankenship out the office
+ The black guy robbing Mr. Stirling "YOU KNOW WHAT DIS IS!"
roll.gif

+ The random jokes in this episode
laugh.gif

+ Seeing Joan every week is
pimp.gif

- Stirling being EXTRA greedy with the poontang
30t6p3b.gif

"something c-c-c-c-catchy"
laugh.gif

Roger could care that he got robbed, he has the money plus he got to smash Joan
pimp.gif
but I do hate him for it
30t6p3b.gif

And Betty.......+###!
Sally is a problem, making a scene at Don's job....those ladies were nosy as hell coming out to reception

"something c-c-c-c-catchy"
laugh.gif

Roger could care that he got robbed, he has the money plus he got to smash Joan
pimp.gif
but I do hate him for it
30t6p3b.gif

And Betty.......+###!
Sally is a problem, making a scene at Don's job....those ladies were nosy as hell coming out to reception

Part of me wished Roger fought off the mugger... but he still got action in the end so all is well.

Good episode, sorry to see Ms Blankenship go, she was good comic relief. Hopefully we see more of the receptionist now though
pimp.gif

Part of me wished Roger fought off the mugger... but he still got action in the end so all is well.

Good episode, sorry to see Ms Blankenship go, she was good comic relief. Hopefully we see more of the receptionist now though
pimp.gif

I wanted to see Roger fight dude off too, but I guess he handled the situation well...nothing like an L becoming a W
pimp.gif

Yea I would like to see more of Megan, pretty sure that's her name. I think we will too, Sally seems to like her.
I think as Don and Faye get closer, Sally will become jealous..... she said "shut up, we don't need your help"
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I wanted to see Roger fight dude off too, but I guess he handled the situation well...nothing like an L becoming a W
pimp.gif

Yea I would like to see more of Megan, pretty sure that's her name. I think we will too, Sally seems to like her.
I think as Don and Faye get closer, Sally will become jealous..... she said "shut up, we don't need your help"
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Looks like we're getting deeper into the race issue:
Naturi Naughton to guest star on 'Mad Men'

showbiz_naturi_naughton.jpg

The Notorious actress said that she was excited about her breakthrough role on the AMC series and admitted that she could not give too much away concerning her participation on the show.

Speaking to Vibe, she said: "I just finished working on [an episode]. It’s a great show and I'm really excited about just having been a part of it. It’s very cool.

"It’s 1964 or 1965 now [on the show]. There haven’t been any blacks featured on the show previously because of the times, but now it’s time and here I come."

Naughton added: "I’m a new character and I can’t really talk about it too much because it’s super hush-hush."

Looks like we're getting deeper into the race issue:
Naturi Naughton to guest star on 'Mad Men'

showbiz_naturi_naughton.jpg

The Notorious actress said that she was excited about her breakthrough role on the AMC series and admitted that she could not give too much away concerning her participation on the show.

Speaking to Vibe, she said: "I just finished working on [an episode]. It’s a great show and I'm really excited about just having been a part of it. It’s very cool.

"It’s 1964 or 1965 now [on the show]. There haven’t been any blacks featured on the show previously because of the times, but now it’s time and here I come."

Naughton added: "I’m a new character and I can’t really talk about it too much because it’s super hush-hush."

^ oh snap.

What type of person asks if any episode of this show is worth it? You've already seen 3+ seasons right?

^ oh snap.

What type of person asks if any episode of this show is worth it? You've already seen 3+ seasons right?

Back
Top Bottom