Official Mad Men Season 4 Thread

I'm only midway through season 3 but Betty Draper has to be one of the biggest B_'s on television
smh.gif

Insane how ungrateful she is.

I'm only midway through season 3 but Betty Draper has to be one of the biggest B_'s on television
smh.gif

Insane how ungrateful she is.

episode was great.  
roger's tape talking about how cooper has no balls and don's secretary being wild was 
laugh.gif
.  don needs some boxing lessons.

i've always liked the relationship between don and peggy.  she's the only one he can open up to and she can call him out on his bs.  i thought he was trying to set something up when they were at the bar and she was complaining that men never hit on her.

episode was great.  
roger's tape talking about how cooper has no balls and don's secretary being wild was 
laugh.gif
.  don needs some boxing lessons.

i've always liked the relationship between don and peggy.  she's the only one he can open up to and she can call him out on his bs.  i thought he was trying to set something up when they were at the bar and she was complaining that men never hit on her.

That punch was wild
laugh.gif
we need a gif of that
Yea Don and Peggy def have a good relationship, sadly everyone thinks she got the job by smashing.
I thought he was gonna try and smash too
laugh.gif

And the scene where Don was crying
eek.gif
......what a scene!

That punch was wild
laugh.gif
we need a gif of that
Yea Don and Peggy def have a good relationship, sadly everyone thinks she got the job by smashing.
I thought he was gonna try and smash too
laugh.gif

And the scene where Don was crying
eek.gif
......what a scene!

Yo... the plot lines on this show are INCREDIBLE. Its like a novel.

Joan and Sterling? I mean I knew there was some chemistry but never on THAT level...

Yo... the plot lines on this show are INCREDIBLE. Its like a novel.

Joan and Sterling? I mean I knew there was some chemistry but never on THAT level...

Mike Wilbon called "The Suitcase" the best hour of dramatic television ever.

I can't completely agree but it was one of my favorite episodes of the series.

This show is just win. These characters are so lost.

Mike Wilbon called "The Suitcase" the best hour of dramatic television ever.

I can't completely agree but it was one of my favorite episodes of the series.

This show is just win. These characters are so lost.

Don is supposed to be based on ad exec who started his own firm and married his former secretary after she became a copywriter so its not out of the realm of possibility.

Don is supposed to be based on ad exec who started his own firm and married his former secretary after she became a copywriter so its not out of the realm of possibility.

Enjoyed last night's episode. I didn't know how I was going to like Don's narration at first but it was a very welcomed change of pace. Hearing him express his feelings is obviously a rarity on the show, so it was a good peak into what we all knew he was feeling.

It's also about time he got together with Faye. I've been waiting on it, ever since they first introduced her and she said "you won't stay married for long" or something along those lines. I'd also wouldn't be surprised if and when Don and Betty slip back into bed for at least an episode.

And I really hope Joan's husband gets killed really soon, we all know it's going to happen, so might as well make it official.

Back
Top Bottom